Could This Be True?

Since the 'author' actually says none of the above is based on fact at the end of the 'article'.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 'no'.

Seriously, froggy, why not just avoid reading stupid shit on the net if you can't work shit out for yourself?

But it got you revved.

No, it didn't. It's from wordpress - it's a fucking blog site.... reading blogs is a pastime for morons. Even you and your ability to post moronic shit doesn't 'get me revved'. You being an idiot isn't a problem for me.

If a person know's it's a BLOG site then by default that person must have read the BLOG, and if reading BLOG's is a passtime for morons than the reader MUST be a moron....correct ?

p.s. The use of excessive profanity is a sign of limited intelligence.

Since the 'author' actually says none of the above is based on fact at the end of the 'article'.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 'no'.

Seriously, froggy, why not just avoid reading stupid shit on the net if you can't work shit out for yourself?

But it got you revved.

No, it didn't. It's from wordpress - it's a fucking blog site.... reading blogs is a pastime for morons. Even you and your ability to post moronic shit doesn't 'get me revved'. You being an idiot isn't a problem for me.

watch the blood pressure, its bad for you at your age.

Froggy,

I have high blood pressure, Im 63 years old and take 3 BP tablets per day to control it. I pay ZERO for the tablets - all covered by Medicare and Pharmacare.

Conspiracy theories abound. There's another one that [paraphrasing] "Obama and his minions secretly had the rig blown up in order to be able to retract its sudden support for offshore drilling (which they really don't)."

My son just left to return to Houston after spending 3 days with me. I asked him for his thoughts (being in the oil business as project manager for new drill/refinery site locations), and he simply said the BP has consistently taken risks and violated safety requirements. His solution, once blame can appropriately be placed in the proper perspective, is that outfits like BP should not be allowed to conduct business on American soil or waters, period.

Conspiracy theories abound. There's another one that [paraphrasing] "Obama and his minions secretly had the rig blown up in order to be able to retract its sudden support for offshore drilling (which they really don't)."

My son just left to return to Houston after spending 3 days with me. I asked him for his thoughts (being in the oil business as project manager for new drill/refinery site locations), and he simply said the BP has consistently taken risks and violated safety requirements. His solution, once blame can appropriately be placed in the proper perspective, is that outfits like BP should not be allowed to conduct business on American soil or waters, period.

And yet, for decades, US Government after US Government - including the current Administration - have consistently signed off on BPs actions. Blame BP. Blame TransOcean. Blame Haliburton. Blame each administration for decades.... and finally, blame yourself - and every other American who refuse to cut their consumption.

But it got you revved.

There's a real irony to you blasting blogs and accusing other people of posting moronic shit, given what a stupid, insulting waste of electrons you spew. Honestly, no matter how cheap bandwidth gets, your comments will still be a waste of it. And you know what? If Ben Franklin or Winston Churchill were alive today, there's a good chance they would be posting to blogs - but there's an even better chance that would see you as a moron and an idiot.

But it got you revved.

There's a real irony to you blasting blogs and accusing other people of posting moronic shit, given what a stupid, insulting waste of electrons you spew. Honestly, no matter how cheap bandwidth gets, your comments will still be a waste of it. And you know what? If Ben Franklin or Winston Churchill were alive today, there's a good chance they would be posting to blogs - but there's an even better chance that would see you as a moron and an idiot.

But they're both dead. And, if they weren't - they wouldn't be blogging on fucking wordpress. And you're an idiot. And if you bothered to read the fucking 'article', you'd see that even the damned 'author' says it's not true.... but don't let any facts stop you from being an idiot.

Of course I read the article. My post had nothing to do with the article or its merits or lack of merits.

It had to do with the fact that you a colossal boar, a self-righteous small minded, thoroughly unpleasant pig of a human being - a waste of the electrons it takes for your pathetic vented spleen to drift across the internet, just another trickle of toxic waste.

Of course I read the article. My post had nothing to do with the article or its merits or lack of merits.

It had to do with the fact that you a colossal boar, a self-righteous small minded, thoroughly unpleasant pig of a human being - a waste of the electrons it takes for your pathetic vented spleen to drift across the internet, just another trickle of toxic waste.

When I give a shit what your opinion is, I'll let you know.

And yet, for decades, US Government after US Government - including the current Administration - have consistently signed off on BPs actions. Blame BP. Blame TransOcean. Blame Haliburton. Blame each administration for decades.... and finally, blame yourself - and every other American who refuse to cut their consumption.

That's because no one in the federal government has the expertise in the industry to actually verify what the oil companies tell them. They must rely on the hope that they're telling the truth. BP apparently does have a failsafe system for deep water drilling, but it was on paper only and never tested. Who should test such things? We'd need a separate government department called "quality control" and staff it with experts in all areas of all industries. So much for reducing the size of government.

But it got you revved.

You got all that about CG and only posted 2 times here? You must have been doing a lot of reading before you jumped into the fray, or decided to start making enemies right out of the gate.

How does one respond to a hysterical female who refuses to discuss anything, no matter what, in a calm rational manner? It just isn't possible.

How does one respond to a hysterical female who refuses to discuss anything, no matter what, in a calm rational manner? It just isn't possible.
Sounds like it's not just me then. I came here because of the discussion about the BP spill, but California Girls posts are so ugly, stupid and pointless that I left immediately. Then I thought, well, someone should call her on her shit - so I registered to do that. But I won't be coming back. It's like those interesting friends who always invite an incredible boor to every dinner party, who gets drunk and insults everyone and then breaks something while trying to show how cool they are. After a while, you just think - life is too short.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back