Could this be the final EV Map?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
upload_2016-11-3_8-43-3.png

It could be, you know? Buy with Hillary's ground game, I really don't think it will be this close.

It could be. I've been saying all along, that if Trump wants to win, he'll have to take either MN, WI, MI, or PA.

Still going to be tuff.

This electoral view looks about right, he needs to flip one more battle ground state in this map...I just don't see it happening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Agreed, I don't see that happening. Florida and Carolina are on the edge. If she can take either one of those, she will win. The Latino vote has doubled in early voting tallies, even though the black vote will vote reach the 2008-2012 levels. Her ground game may be the deciding factor.

View attachment 96619
It could be, you know? Buy with Hillary's ground game, I really don't think it will be this close.

The shock of Comeys October surprise will wear off and Hillary's ground game will kick in for an additional 1-2%

That map will be considered the high water mark of the Trump campaign

This electoral view looks about right, he needs to flip one more battle ground state in this map...I just don't see it happening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What would be the next state to fall?

PA, VA, CO?
All seem unlikely to go red

I don't see Trump taking FL with his weak ground game

The Latino vote in Florida will pull Hillary over the line. It seem she is stabilizing in some of the swing states. She needs to keep his chances of winning below 35% by the end of the weekend. Look for a Bombshell this weekend!

Forum List

Back