Could This Actually Happen????

"Is this just about free speech for churches and pastors?

No. It's also about money and politics.

Conservative groups that favor a greater role for religion in the public space, such as the Alliance Defending Freedom, have long sought to repeal the amendment, arguing that it restricts free speech by censoring the content of a pastor's sermon.

Overturning the law, however, would also have major implications for campaign finance. If churches or clergy are allowed to participate in political campaigns, tax-free donations to the churches could go to support a political candidate. Religious organizations could become bigger money players in politics."
The Johnson Amendment In 5 Questions And Answers

The Supreme Court has ruled that money is speech.

I have no disagreement with allowing the Muslim former President's mentor to speak his mind...I'm a conservative.

But....you might be interested to know that I once had a You Tube of Wright saying his god is Allah....and it has been scrubbed from access.

Now….if Wright is a Christian….as Obama claims to be, too….how to explain this:

“Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.”

Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Scrubbed…..Wright claimed God is Allah.

Obama writes in his book, “Dreams from my Father”, that Wright dabbled in Black Nationalism and Islam in the 1960’s. Black Liberation Theology was inspired by the cult doctrine of the Nation of Islam. Obama was a Muslim as a child in Indonesia and has embraced his ethnic Muslim family in Kenya. “

Why do you care, and why should I care?

In America, everyone is allowed to believe whatever the hell they want to believe.

scientology

Care????

I simply believe in the truth, and no due diligence is possible without it.

Why, then, has the Democrat/Liberal/Progressive movement hid Obama's real religion?

So what makes you so sure YOUR truth is more real than HIS truth? :dunno:

Would you like me to provide the facts?

The point I am making, is. . . LBJ's law only applies to 501c organizations. If you are a church that REFUSES to incorporate, you can say any damn thing you want, you are free of state control, you are UNLICENSED.

Trump simple wants to change the licensing laws.

Well, if you don't have one, then it is irrelevant. If your license is one given from GOD and not the STATE, what does it matter? :dunno:
I think I understand your argument. It is not uncommon. Always thought freedom of religion guaranteed freedom from religion. Religions, while good in general have done some absolutely horrible things. Can not remember a long term good theocracy. Church of England? Hebrew? Muslim? No. Current religious right in America supports a liar, adulterer, one, not exactly a decent example of the ten commandments or the golden rule. I like the separation of church and state, just fine right now.

You seem to make a habit of being wrong.
I expected nothing less from you.

Glad there was no surprise.
May you be in God's grace as you cast your nets upon the waters.

One thing I try not to do is avoid per Matthew 7:6....cast pearls before swine.

Of course, I mean that in only the kindest way.

I have no disagreement with allowing the Muslim former President's mentor to speak his mind...I'm a conservative.

But....you might be interested to know that I once had a You Tube of Wright saying his god is Allah....and it has been scrubbed from access.

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.”

Obama writes in his book, “Dreams from my Father”, that Wright dabbled in Black Nationalism and Islam in the 1960’s. Black Liberation Theology was inspired by the cult doctrine of the Nation of Islam. Obama was a Muslim as a child in Indonesia and has embraced his ethnic Muslim family in Kenya. “

In America, everyone is allowed to believe whatever the hell they want to believe.

scientology

Care????

Why, then, has the Democrat/Liberal/Progressive movement hid Obama's real religion?

Listen, I checked out that page, and sure, there is a little bit to that, but what I think you are failing to understand, is that the globalists/Deep State are playing both sides. You only accept that they are playing the side that you see as a threat to what your EGO identifies with.

I could post stuff with just as much credibility, which is to say, little to none, (b/c the pages you have posted are way on the woo side, but we both know, with this clandestine shit, that is the nature of it,) which would show, the folks you are in league with are just as dirty.

. .. . but the point is, they all lead up to one source. And this is all by plan, not by coincidence.

It is a divide and conquer strategy. You are being played. Ignore it.

scientology

Care????

Listen, I checked out that page, and sure, there is a little bit to that, but what I think you are failing to understand, is that the globalists/Deep State are playing both sides. You only accept that they are playing the side that you see as a threat to what your EGO identifies with.

I could post stuff with just as much credibility, which is to say, little to none, (b/c the pages you have posted are way on the woo side, but we both know, with this clandestine shit, that is the nature of it,) which would show, the folks you are in league with are just as dirty.

. .. . but the point is, they all lead up to one source. And this is all by plan, not by coincidence.

It is a divide and conquer strategy. You are being played. Ignore it.

"I could post stuff with just as much credibility, which is to say, little to none,"

Everything I post is linked, sources and documented.

scientology

Care????

I'll assume that you appreciated 'thank you' means you would like to see some facts about Hussein's real nature.

Here....a few.

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked the crease in his pants?

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

4.Would the 7th century homicidal maniacs be on their way to nuclear weapons had their co-religionist not been President?

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.

Obama and Herbert Walker Bush had the same benefactors, the Annenberg foundation.

Obama worked for USAID, which is a CIA front company. HW Bush was once the head of the CIA.

Your illusion that there is somehow a difference between the globalist left, and the globalist right. . . is just that, AN ILLUSION. They are all working toward one goal, one global technocratic world order.

We are allies with the Saudi's who are the main funders of Wahhabi. They are more barbaric than the Iranians have ever been and are more responsible for more terrorism than any put out by the Shia.

Obama and Herbert Walker Bush had the same benefactors, the Annenberg foundation.

Obama worked for USAID, which is a CIA front company. HW Bush was once the head of the CIA.

Your illusion that there is somehow a difference between the globalist left, and the globalist right. . . is just that, AN ILLUSION. They are all working toward one goal, one global technocratic world order.

I notice you are unable to dispute, or even mention, any of the specifics I provided.

For some reason, either to maintain your own belief, or a fear that others will attribute some dysfunction or racism if you concur with the facts.

I have a dozen other 'dots' the connection of which leads to the conclusion I've provided.

Just as earlier revelations about Bill Clinton...that he is a rapist....have proven true and are accepted by the Democrat elites, Obama's true beliefs and affiliations will be accepted.

Remember where you heard it first.

Be well.

We are allies with the Saudi's who are the main funders of Wahhabi. They are more barbaric than the Iranians have ever been and are more responsible for more terrorism than any put out by the Shia.

"They are more barbaric than the Iranians..."

Of course that's false.

You may be able to make an argument they are comparable....but no regime other than Iran's ally, North Korea, is as bloodthirsty and homicidal, than Iran.

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

I notice you are unable to dispute, or even mention, any of the specifics I provided.

For some reason, either to maintain your own belief, or a fear that others will attribute some dysfunction or racism if you concur with the facts.

I have a dozen other 'dots' the connection of which leads to the conclusion I've provided.

Just as earlier revelations about Bill Clinton...that he is a rapist....have proven true and are accepted by the Democrat elites, Obama's true beliefs and affiliations will be accepted.

Remember where you heard it first.

Be well.

. . . sigh. . .

Mostly, because your posts are SO DAMN LONG, with so many points, I do not know what you want addressed.

On top of that, you are not listening to me.

I agree with much of what you say.

The fact is, you do not understand, much of what your opponents say is likewise correct as well.

BOTH SIDES CAN BE RIGHT YOU KNOW. The left posts threads in the political sub-forum which, are correct. The right posts threads which, are correct. It is all a trap. It is the dialectic, and it is controlled, leading to one planned and controlled result. All of these posters, INCLUDING YOU, are getting most of their information from controlled sources.

OTH, I do applaud you, you do often go outside the mainstream and dig up some useful info. In all of this discussion, the MAIN POINT you are missing, IS NOT that Obama is a "Muslim." Who the hell cares? The point that should be stressed, is that he was raised by the ruling elites and worked for the CIA. Most probably his mother had relations with a MI5, MI6 or some sort of British intel agent.

The same forces that are clandestinely working, behind the scenes, are behind both the left and right.

This is called the dialectic.

Your EGO is too invested in being right. It is too attached to YOUR POLITICS AND YOUR RELIGION.

1062677-Carroll-Quigley-Quote-The-argument-that-the-two-parties-should.jpg

carroll-quigley-quote-lbl0b5x.jpg

I did debate for three years in high school, and two in college, I have no desire to do it here with you. Let us discuss these issues and SEE how we are being manipulated. It is not a pissing contest.

Honestly.
Matrix-Election.jpg
1qafnb.jpg
B0KwwAtCIAATXOO-1-6ff4971020c1596f8cbe55ba74d83ad8.jpg

"They are more barbaric than the Iranians..."

Of course that's false.

You may be able to make an argument they are comparable....but no regime other than Iran's ally, North Korea, is as bloodthirsty and homicidal, than Iran.

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

ISIS is a creation of the Turks, the Saudi's, the Israeli's and the U.S.

ISIS is Sunni, NOT Shia. It has it's root in Wahhabism.

I will not debate this, you are being absurd now.

All those cultural monument destruction's? And the Taliban? That all goes back to Wahhabism.

When the 32nd President put KKKer Hugo Black on the Supreme Court, he polluted jurisprudence with the bogus 'separation of church and state.'

Lyndon Johnson spit on the first amendment with this:
Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

The 1954 federal Johnson Amendment prohibits a pastor from talking about candidates from the pulpit in light of Scripture. Thus, based on what a pastor says about an election from the pulpit, the tax code allows the government to tax a church. Consider that in light of the Internal Revenue Service's increasingly vague regulations, and you have a recipe for the censorship of religion. The IRS, through those vague regulations, reserves for itself tremendous discretion and power to decide which churches to punish for violations of the Johnson Amendment and which not to punish.”
Why don't churches pay taxes?

But there is hope for an American re-birth today:

President Trump announced at a campaign rally in Miami that he will take action to restore prayer in public schools. The president made his announcement at the launch of a coalition of evangelical Trump supporters at El Rey Jesus Church.

“Very soon I’ll be taking action to safeguard students and teachers’ First Amendment rights to pray in our schools,” Trump said. “They want to take that right along with many other ones.”

TRUMP: "Very soon I'll be taking action to safeguard student's and teacher's First Amendment rights to pray in our schools. We're doing a big action. Attorney General Bill Barr."

Christian educators who worked in public schools faced incredible oppression and backlash during the Obama Administration. One teacher was threatened because she had a private conversation about prayer with a colleague.
PRAISE GOD! President Trump Pledges to Restore Prayer in School

"Trump Fighting to Put Prayer Back in Schools: 'We Will Not Allow Faithful Americans to Be Bullied'
President Donald Trump unveiled new federal guidelines today to protect the constitutional right to pray in public schools."
Trump Fighting to Put Prayer Back in Schools: 'We Will Not Allow Faithful Americans to Be Bullied'

Forum List

Back