Could the left be any more uncivilized?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left continues to degenerate into uncivilized, Neanderthal behavior. From violence, destruction of property, and looting to changing, showering, and using the bathroom with members of the opposite sex, to this latest gem - sending a giant vagina to the President of the United States under an immature, idiotic, and repulsive movement dubbed #ReadMyLips.

Think about his for a moment folks - can you imagine if Hitlery Clinton had been elected President of the United States and conservatives sent her a giant cock from a movement called #SuckOnThis? There would be absolute outrage. The left would claim it is demeaning, sexist behavior from "old, white people" incapable of change. This is disgusting beyond words and astoundingly disrespectful to the office of the presidency.

‘Classy’ Women Try to Send Giant Vagina to White House

Oh holy crap! That article was like a crash on the side of the road. You know it's gonna be nasty but you just HAVE to peek.
Every time I think their bizarre behavior or has finally leveled off to a manageable level they come screeching back onto the scene with their giant vaginas roaring.

One of the women were moaning that woman were happier in the 50s when men were in charge. "What happened" she asks.

YOU happened. You and your fake vaginas happened.

One of the women were moaning that woman were happier in the 50s when men were in charge. "What happened" she asks.

YOU happened. You and your fake vaginas happened.
I think the accepted word usage is now "pussy,"

well, we could act like you...
Oh, you mean like obey the laws and generally be peaceful? There has never been a riot caused by republicans in any protest EVER, or at least not in my lifetime. Yeah, it would be great if you acted like us.

well, we could act like you...
Oh, you mean like obey the laws and generally be peaceful? There has never been a riot caused by republicans in any protest EVER, or at least not in my lifetime. Yeah, it would be great if you acted like us.

I know I've never participated in a riot.

Could the left be any more uncivilized? well, we could act like you...
You mean embrace free speech, not turn to violence and assault people, not destroy property, not lie about everything, not kill innocent babies, and take personal responsibility? Uh...no. I can promise you that you are not capable of acting like me. You're only capable of being the uneducated thug that you are.

Could the left be any more uncivilized? well, we could act like you...
You mean embrace free speech, not turn to violence and assault people, not destroy property, not lie about everything, not kill innocent babies, and take personal responsibility? Uh...no. I can promise you that you are not capable of acting like me. You're only capable of being the uneducated thug that you are.

These lefties know full well they're the violent ones.
Of course they'll twist the truth to avoid admitting it due to the optics.

I picketed an Anchorage Town Halls for like 6 years cause they annexed Eagle River (where I live.)

I also picketed churches for SSM. I have to admit I blew that one pretty bad; a few of them called us demon's so I bought every one devil horns for the next day. The media and public apparently do not share my sense of humor...

This is about as uncivilized as it gets. The left has completely gone off the sanity rails. This dreadful performance (the worst music, the worst vocals, and the worst lyrics I have ever heard) cannot be unseen and it cannot be unheard...

'Could the left be any more uncivilized?'

Never under-estimate snowflakes....

Their Neanderthal behavior continues... I simply do not understand why conservatives are not carrying. The moment this miserable PoS started swinging a bike lock at my head I would have put several rounds into his chest. This animal needs to lose his job and he needs to be brought up on assault charges.

Masked Terrorist Who Beat Trump Fan Reportedly IDed... Liberals Will Be Sick
Don't understand? I do. It's a game in which the participants said what they will do and lie about it. 20+ repeals under Obama, yet the Pugs can't pass a better bill.

Their Neanderthal behavior continues... I simply do not understand why conservatives are not carrying. The moment this miserable PoS started swinging a bike lock at my head I would have put several rounds into his chest. This animal needs to lose his job and he needs to be brought up on assault charges.

Masked Terrorist Who Beat Trump Fan Reportedly IDed... Liberals Will Be Sick
Don't understand? I do. It's a game in which the participants said what they will do and lie about it. 20+ repeals under Obama, yet the Pugs can't pass a better bill.
Bullshit. Almost every state in America now permits conceal carry. There are no excuses except some conservatives acting like progressives and allowing themselves to become victims.

Which States Allow Concealed Carry? This Map Shows Who Can Legally Carry a Gun and Where

Forum List

Back