Could the Deep State deep-six Hillary?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Charles Huge Smith seems to think so. Intelligent Americans KNOW Hillary is a Neocon worse than W and Cheney...foolish D voters have no clue because their media keeps them in the dark.

He makes a valid point that the powers within the Deep State see Hillary as a terrible threat.

Maybe or maybe not...

These Blast Points on Hillary's Campaign... Only The Deep State Is So Precise
October 31, 2016
The neo-conservative globalists who want Hillary to continue pushing their agenda are the more visible camp, but another less visible but highly motivated camp realizes Hillary and her neo-con agenda would severely damage the nation's security and its global influence. It is this camp that is arranging for Hillary to lose.

The consensus view seems to be that the Establishment and the Deep State see Trump as a loose cannon who might upset the neo-con apple cart by refusing to toe the neo-con line.

This view overlooks the reality that significant segments of the Deep State view the neo-con strategy as an irredeemable failure. To these elements of the Deep State, Hillary is a threat precisely because she embraces the failed neo-con strategy and those who cling to it. From this point of view, Hillary as president would be an unmitigated disaster for the Deep State and the nation/Imperial Project it governs.

Whatever else emerges from the emails being leaked or officially released, one conclusion is inescapable: Hillary's judgement is hopelessly flawed. Combine her lack of judgement with her 24 years of accumulated baggage and her potential to push the neo-con agenda to the point of global disaster, and you get a potent need for the Deep State's most prescient elements to derail her campaign and clear a path to Trump's executive team.

Oh yeah, she'll lead us to the brink of WWIII. I have no doubt about that. But that being said, the NWO Globalist Elites who decide these things, are literally 'banking' on her. So it's hard to fathom her losing.

The Globalist Establishment despises Trump. He won't be a George Soros Puppet. They can't have that. But your post was very interesting. Thanks.

Oh yeah, she'll lead us to the brink of WWIII. I have no doubt about that. But that being said, the NWO Globalist Elites who decide these things, are literally 'banking' on her. So it's hard to fathom her losing.

The Globalist Establishment despises Trump. He won't be a George Soros Puppet. They can't have that. But your post was very interesting. Thanks.

I have absolutely no doubt that she'll lead us in WW3.

you said that about obama

No, but he does have us in several wars.

W, Obama and Hillary are all neocons, ...
There are 2 major differences between neoconic and democonic foreign policy.

1) The thrusts of the respective narratives given to justify the neverending wars (E.G. are we going to war for humanitarian or patriotic reasons?)

2) The democons rely more heavily on covert operations and waging war by proxy, mainly because their political constituency opposes war as a general rule.

Other than that, the goals and agendas have remained largely unchanged across the past several Administrations, regardless of party affiliation.

lol and trump wouldn't? how many countries does he plan on nuking in his first 100 days?

1) The thrusts of the respective narratives given to justify the neverending wars (E.G. are we going to war for humanitarian or patriotic reasons?)

2) The democons rely more heavily on covert operations and waging war by proxy, mainly because their political constituency opposes war as a general rule.

Other than that, the goals and agendas have remained largely unchanged across the past several Administrations, regardless of party affiliation.
Distinctions of form, with no difference in substance.

hiLIARy is no longer useful to the Deep State, hence, she will likely be throne under the bus.

Neocon has nothing to do with patriotism or humanitarianism. It has to do with picking governments we like.

Slick and W were pretty similar. Obama likes Muslim extremist governments. But their methods are shades of gray different at most

Neocon has nothing to do with patriotism or humanitarianism. It has to do with picking governments we like.

Slick and W were pretty similar. Obama likes Muslim extremist governments. But their methods are shades of gray different at most
They hide behind patriotism and humanitarianism. That's about as far as it goes.

lol and trump wouldn't? how many countries does he plan on nuking in his first 100 days?

None. If there is going to be a nuclear confrontation it will be instigated by clinton.

None. If there is going to be a nuclear confrontation it will be instigated by clinton.
no you

Okay...more news today that could reflect the secret actions of the Deep State.

- Big Ears commends Comey through his mouth piece Josh Ernst...and this is after he criticized Comey late last week. This is huge since most of the D pols are attacking Comey.
White House Defends FBI Director James Comey’s Character as Dems Go on the Attack

- NY Slimes reports today Russians have nothing to do with Trump. This clearly undercuts the Clinton's and the D party's efforts to link Trump with the Russians and Putin.
White House Defends FBI Director James Comey’s Character as Dems Go on the Attack

Okay...more news today that could reflect the secret actions of the Deep State.

- Big Ears commends Comey through his mouth piece Josh Ernst...and this is after he criticized Comey late last week. This is huge since most of the D pols are attacking Comey.

- NY Slimes reports today Russians have nothing to do with Trump. This clearly undercuts the Clinton's and the D party's efforts to link Trump with the Russians and Putin.

Something is strange here. On Monday Obama's henchman Josh Ernst came out in defense of Comey.

Now Obama comes out and slams Comey. The games they play.
Obama Knocks Comey

Forum List

Back