Could Sarah Palin be a good president

No.

• Didn't finish her term as Governor due to corruption.
  • Married to an Alaskan separatist.
  • Supports policies that have repeatedly failed in the past.
  • Gabby Giffords has surpassed her as a public speaker.

Nope we don't need a glory seeker or drama queen. Hillary is in the same catagory. Enough of firsts. Let's elect someone that deserves it and has earned it . Someone that can persuade with common sense instead of divide. Clear and tangible. Haven't seen that person yet. No to bushes as well. President should not be an entitled position that is given because of someone's family or who they are married to.

She would make a good Presi-TITS!

378px-Palin_original.jpg

What do you think about Sarah Palin?

Are you fucking insane? Sorry... Had to say that out of disbelief. On a serious note - The GOP is tired of her. If she was ever asked to cite law or the constitution she'd fuck it up and quote the Koran. She doesn't have the brains or the communication skills to be President. She's in her own little word despite me being a conservative and liking her distaste for Washington.

No, but she would still be better than the fuckhead we have now.

Yup and she was a damned good Gov.

I've never thought of her as POTUS but she would be way better than the current fuck who occupies the WH.

Yeah, it would be nice if we could keep our standards higher.

But between the massive invasion of privacy, the life-damaging personal attacks and the fact that running for office is more about how much money you can get your hands on than where you stand on the issues or what kind of leader you are, who in the world would want to run for President?

Answer: Only people with huge egos and big connections. Not exactly the first two qualities I would start with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back