Could obama have his eyes on Secretary General of the UN

heres-obama-taking-a-selfie-with-david-cameron-and-denmarks-prime-minister-at-mandelas-memorial-service.jpg

Obama would be on a short list...

The RW nuts here don't realize that Obama is quite popular abroad. Why? because he didn't insult anyone (RW feign a Israel insult like they are the only country in the world)..

Main thing is he would have a good relationship with the Democratic White house and that could be very good.

You see the RW nuts don't like or understand the UN... I think it is a bit complicated for them and a large chunk of the rest of the world think the RW in US are just too simple minded to have a real say in the world...

The way the UN functions essentially guarantees that no Secretary General will ever be chosen from any of the P5.

This is example of what you might call "bullshit that someone put on the internet".

The way the UN functions essentially guarantees that no Secretary General will ever be chosen from any of the P5.

This is example of what you might call "bullshit that someone put on the internet".
No. Obama is going to be World Fuhrer. And I will continue to obey and worship him.

The Security Council would most likely veto any candidate from a member country. It traditionally goes by rotation. The next U.N. Secretary General should be from Europe. It can be further narrowed down to an Eastern European as they have never held the post. There has also been a push for the leader to be a woman. This is the most likely candidate in that scenario: Irina Bokova - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The next U.N. secretary general should be a woman
A woman should lead the U.N.
UN Secretary-General | UNelections.org
United Nations Secretary-General selection, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Obama would be on a short list...

The RW nuts here don't realize that Obama is quite popular abroad. Why? because he didn't insult anyone (RW feign a Israel insult like they are the only country in the world)..

Main thing is he would have a good relationship with the Democratic White house and that could be very good.

You see the RW nuts don't like or understand the UN... I think it is a bit complicated for them and a large chunk of the rest of the world think the RW in US are just too simple minded to have a real say in the world...
He's popular with our enemies, that's for sure.

actually it's all over the internet, on several different websites
Well, that's pretty damn convincing. I'm sold. Obama is the next Secretary General. I obey!

He wants to embarrass us some more and totally wreck the planet...

Report: Obama Wants to Become UN Secretary General, Netanyahu Doing Everything He Can to Stop Him

Leah Barkoukis | Jan 10, 2016

2015-09-28T150150Z_1_LYNXNPEB8R0SQ_RTROPTP_3_UN-ASSEMBLY-OBAMA.JPG

It seems President Obama has no intention of stepping out of the White House and fading from the limelight. No, he’s got his sights set on the world stage—this time as secretary general of the United Nations, according to Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida.

But not all world leaders are keen to see this come to fruition, including first and foremost, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The Washington Times reports:

Further gripes Israel has with President Obama include the U.S. “moving closer to the Muslim Brotherhood, toppling the regime of Hosni Mubarak, and attempts to ally itself with political Islam,” the paper quotes a Netanyahu aide as saying.

Leah Barkoukis - Report: Obama Wants to Become UN Secretary General, Netanyahu Doing Everything He Can to Stop Him

Forum List

Back