Could mRNA Vaccines Permanently Alter DNA? Recent Science Suggests They Might.

What is the difference between the flu vaccine and the covid vaccine? I ask especially because I was told that many people could die long after being vaccinated against covid ? Is this the truth?

What is the difference between the flu vaccine and the covid vaccine? I ask especially because I was told that many people could die long after being vaccinated against covid ? Is this the truth?

There is evidence that many may have died due in whole or in part because of Covid vaccines very soon after getting injected:
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received through a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 8, a total of 68,347 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 2,602 deaths — an increase of 260 over the previous week — and 8,285 serious injuries, up 314 since last week.

Source:

There is also evidence that at least one of the vaccines (Pfizer) greatly increases the likelihood of getting a particular Covid variant:

Of the 2,602 deaths reported as of April 8, 27% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 41% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
It said also the deaths had occurred between 0 and 49 days after vaccination, with 94 unknown.
If people die also so long after the vaccination it may be because the vaccine changes the cell of the person ?

Of the 2,602 deaths reported as of April 8, 27% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 41% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
It said also the deaths had occurred between 0 and 49 days after vaccination, with 94 unknown.

Where did you get this 0 and 49 days/94 unknown bit?

If people die also so long after the vaccination it may be because the vaccine changes the cell of the person ?

That seems to be the gist of the theory, yes. I think the following thread by asaratis is a good place to learn about Dr. Doug Corrigan's theory as to why covid vaccines could have serious long term health effects, which I believe could include death:

That seems to be the gist of the theory, yes. I think the following thread by asaratis is a good place to learn about Dr. Doug Corrigan's theory as to why covid vaccines could have serious long term health effects, which I believe could include death:
Thank you for Asaris link, i will check out .
And here the link you ask for
Fact Check: Have 966 people died after receiving the COVID vaccine?

Thank you for Asaris link, i will check out .

You're welcome :)

Ah ok. So yeah, that was apparently a very early report from VAERS back in February. As can be seen, that 966 deaths number has now gone up to 2,602. Thanks for pointing out that 0 to 49 days bit. I imagine it wasn't longer simply because vaccines hadn't been out longer than that at the time.

Yes, we don’t have a link that would go into more detail on those kinds of cases of people dying long after vaccination. there are people around me, loved ones who have been vaccinated once by Pfizer they are not aware of all this, but they want at all costs to be vaccinated.

The variants article in post #22 is misleading. If the reader does not know just what mutations comprise a variant, they can’t correctly decipher what it’s saying, only note the geography about what its saying. What does the article mean by “original variant?” For example, the D614G mutation occurs in multiple variants (South African, Brazilian-Japanese, UK) but arose in two places less than a week apart: China and Germany.. There’s little chance of finding out which one happened first, though what begs for further scrutiny is that D614G happened in a country where the virus has evolved And was originally discovered. Therefore, any claim that Pfizer vaccine fails relating to a precise variant must show why it excludes the variants also sporting the same mutation.

Forum List

Back