Could Mayor DeBlathio Lose Control of NYPD?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I thought not, but here an article saying it can be done.

Then after turning his city into a cesspool of crime, and mocking the President, the idiot comes begging for money.

Can someone tell this jack ass he should get bent?

Never mind, TRUMPS GOT IT!

roflmao

Then after turning his city into a cesspool of crime, and mocking the President, the idiot comes begging for money.

roflmao

Remember that when it comes to local government, authority doesn't flow up from the people, to the local government and then to the State government, but from the people, to the State government, and then DOWN to the local government. Local government is created by so called "home rule" sections of State Constitutions, and those local governments operate at the sufferance of the State government. It depends on the home rule section's specific wording if and how State officials can override local ones, or even replace them entirely.

An interesting thing.
107994627_2762123984061870_3005326591597723686_n.jpg

roflmao

Remember that when it comes to local government, authority doesn't flow up from the people, to the local government and then to the State government, but from the people, to the State government, and then DOWN to the local government. Local government is created by so called "home rule" sections of State Constitutions, and those local governments operate at the sufferance of the State government. It depends on the home rule section's specific wording if and how State officials can override local ones, or even replace them entirely.

whatevah is the structure-----in NYC it is THUG RULE---- Diblasio and fellow thugs are THE NEW TAMMANY HALL albeit---sans decency

Forum List

Back