Could Massie Be The Cause Of The market Crashing After Three Days Of Gains

Status
Not open for further replies.
This asshat is causing the current drop in the market because he thinks his fantasy ideals in a divided government are more important than the needs of the nation.

Primary this asshat
How does one GOP guy in the Dem House hold things up?
They may or may not pass the bill today. That is not my point. His flippant grandstanding causing a market dive is.
congress shouldnt care how the market reacts to them doing their job,,,

unless theres a section in the constitution that says they should,,,

This asshat is causing the current drop in the market because he thinks his fantasy ideals in a divided government are more important than the needs of the nation.

Primary this asshat
How does one GOP guy in the Dem House hold things up?
They may or may not pass the bill today. That is not my point. His flippant grandstanding causing a market dive is.
We shouldn’t be passing a bill hoping for a market reaction in one day. Who cares if the market goes up 2,000 points today, it could go down 3,000 tomorrow. The economy is going to crash because production has been halted everywhere. No amount of fluff is going to change that.

I think it's good to require a record of each vote so that in the future there will be no denying who voted for it and who voted against it (or voted present). If it takes another 2 days to pass, I believe we will survive. Too often, politicians try to rewrite the history of what they supported and what they didn't support based on how the wind blows.

Primary this asshat

That 'asshat' is the best representative in Congress. He's one of the very, very few who are actually fiscally conservative. He's also a very strict constitutionalist. Mainstream Republicans and Democrats hate fiscal conservatives and strict constitutionalists with a passion.

Anyway, someone has to hold them acountable.

VEQdBn7.jpg

Last edited:
Good!

Make the House of Rep get their @sses back to DC after an almost 2 week 'break'.
IMHO NOBODY should have left DC while we are trying to work our way out of this 'crisis'.
The Senate stayed in DC and actually worked!

I agree. Make these venal dirtbags put their names to Pelousy's criminal spending spree. Otherwise, the next one, and there will be a next one in a couple months, she'll really lay the wood to us. The debt is a mirage anyway.....we'll never pay it down and will eventually default, probably in Trump's second term. Why not? The alternative is the tipping point where we can't cover SS and Medicare much less field a military. Better to ditch it and pass a Constitutional Amendment saying the government can never take on a penny of debt again no matter what. Interest payments cancelled, a clean bill of health, and credit-rating. Best to do it while the rest of the world can't do anything about it and has to swallow our medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back