Could It Be Atheists Don't Like God Because It's Hard for Them to Follow Rules?

You are not explaining why there are Christians breaking state law and the Ten Commandments, which is related to the premise of the opening argument that atheists are inclined to not follow rules, and that Christians are inclined to follow rules.

Your argument suggests that atheist are just as proportionately inclined to violate state law as Christians, which therefore invalidates the opening post's argument. Do you understand that?

I agree that it is equal proportion. That is the premise of my argument, which is to invalidate the opening poster's argument that atheists have a hard time following the rules more than that of theists (Christians).

More straw men. I provided my video in the OP to explain my thoughts. If you only could focus on the arguments presented, then we may gotten somewhere. For example, she could not focus on the other rules after doing the first one. Maybe she just wanted alcohol too badly. Logically, she could have set the alarm for 8:30 pm and read her book or watched tv using the password to pass the time. Then she could've drank the entire bottle and ate something before the hour was up. She could've gone to sleep afterward.

You didn't even mention leaving the doors unlocked and phone turned off. That would be troubling when you do not know the person you are working for. You could've made a good argument for breaking those rules, but it didn't occur to you.

It is amazing that I am able to function and provide arguments elsewhere on the USMB, and have a reaction score that I have. But, you know how the Almighty God works better than me.

Have we discussed other matters? It's seems like the first time talking with you for me.

Regardless, what evidence do you have for ten commandments and law breaking Christians as a whole? There are a lot of Christians, but I think there are a lot of liberals, too. I admit those who profess to be atheists are in the minority.

It is amazing that I am able to function and provide arguments elsewhere on the USMB, and have a reaction score that I have. But, you know how the Almighty God works better than me.

Have we discussed other matters? It's seems like the first time talking with you for me.

Regardless, what evidence do you have for ten commandments and law breaking Christians as a whole? There are a lot of Christians, but I think there are a lot of liberals, too. I admit those who profess to be atheists are in the minority.
you are who has no evidence of the etched tablets claimed by moses for the simple reason moses lied they ever existed and used that pretext to write their own commandments falsely claiming a metaphysical origin to deceivingly sway his point of view as something they were not.

the same deception used to equate liberal and atheism as distinct from christianity as having a metaphysical significance where it simply is the perspective of a single individual without substantiation befit the subject matter of a horror film as their example of reality. the ending scene implicit to their inermost craving desires of 4th century christian values. the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

This will probably be the last time I spend as much time as I have discussing anything with you. You make no sense to me.

Haha. Cannot provide any evidence for Christians committing crimes and breaking laws when I asked for. Figures. You're like the woman in the video who couldn't focus.

Estimated-standardized-scores-on-criminal-involvement-wave-3-and-4-by-political-ideology.png

I think you wanted to discuss politics and this research shows liberal ideology leads to more crimes. Conservatives would be more Christian-leaning according to Pew. That backs up my OP -- (PDF) Political ideology predicts involvement in crime

I think there is some truth in that liberals and atheists have a harder time following the rules while conservatives and Christians follow the rules more closely. Is it tied to the rebellious nature of the liberals? Believing in God and his objective moral values would be restricting for them. Prof.Lunaphiles argued that liberals follow the laws like regular people and Christians break more rules and laws. His arguments do not fit the OP, but he was wrong. No wonder he ran away.

Atheists can follow rules. Most atheists follow the rules of state law. There are very few atheists convicted of crimes compared to Christians convicted of crimes in America - why do so many Christians have difficulty following the rules for good community???

You dumb ass.
There are very few atheists convicted of crimes, because there are very few atheists...

Christians have no difficulty in following the rules for good community, and indeed contribute by setting up food banks, clothes closets, emergency shelters, care of the elderly, and other necessities in their communities...
You are not explaining why there are Christians breaking state law and the Ten Commandments, which is related to the premise of the opening argument that atheists are inclined to not follow rules, and that Christians are inclined to follow rules.

You are unwittingly confirming my argument, because you do not understand mathematical proportions being exercised in a dialectic argument.

Your argument suggests that atheist are just as inclined to violate state law as Christians, which therefore invalidates the opening post's argument. Do you understand that?

I agree that it is an equal proportion. That is the premise of my argument, which is to invalidate the opening poster's argument that atheists have a hard time following the rules more than that of theists (Christians).

Because you are conflating cultural christians and nominal christians with saved followers of Jesus. Next?

The thought has crossed my mind, but didn't know how to say it until watching a liberal woman doing house sitting. She gets paid $200 if she follows what seems like seven simple rules. Could you follow the rules and have $200 in your account the next morning?

Many atheists started out as believers and then something destroyed that belief. It's why so many have a chip on their shoulder. God failed them.

Probably evolution being taught in universities and higher education helped destroy that belief. People who are atheists are usually better educated per the Pew Report.
In the end faith is a personal thing. It's easy to believe in a good, merciful God when things turn out good for you. It's a lot harder when life takes a shit on you or you watch someone good die a cruel slow death. If someone wants atheist indoctrination it's there to be found but so is religion. If the world was not inherently unfair and cruel it would not be so hard to convince some people that God loves them.

I think there is some truth in that liberals and atheists have a harder time following the rules while conservatives and Christians follow the rules more closely. Is it tied to the rebellious nature of the liberals? Believing in God and his objective moral values would be restricting for them. Prof.Lunaphiles argued that liberals follow the laws like regular people and Christians break more rules and laws. His arguments do not fit the OP, but he was wrong. No wonder he ran away.
Believing in God and his (their) objective moral values would be restricting for them.
4th century christians have always been crucifiers with no moral objectives but their own.
1600477241933.png

seeking through violence what was never theirs they sought to conquer.

The thought has crossed my mind, but didn't know how to say it until watching a liberal woman doing house sitting. She gets paid $200 if she follows what seems like seven simple rules. Could you follow the rules and have $200 in your account the next morning?

There's not one Christian who hasn't sinned. You know why they sin? Because they can't follow the rules. Adam and Eve couldn't even follow the rules. Moses had to make up the 10 commandments because nobody was following the rules. And of course, god drowned nearly all of humanity because nobody was following the rules. Check. And mate.

You are not explaining why there are Christians breaking state law and the Ten Commandments

Because they are human. So, what is your excuse? Have you ever jaywalked? Of course you have. You are no better than Christians. The only difference between the two is that one's immortal soul has been redeemed by Christ's work on the cross. The other has rejected the gift of salvation.

As for the rest of your post, blah blah blah....

No, liberals LOVE absolute power. They are just a satanically inspired mob who has a natural hatred for the things of God

And of course, god drowned nearly all of humanity because nobody was following the rules. Check. And mate.

Not so fast...
If nobody was following "the rules", why drowned nearly all and not all? Were there 8 humans that followed the rules without fail? What "rules" were those? Noah had never heard of the "Ten Commandments +" because they didn't exist.
Here is what actually happened:
God drowned Nephilim. The reason 8 people were spared had nothing to do with rules, and everything to do with their uncorrupt DNA. Noah was "perfect in his generations" Through them God saved mankind.

God gave Moses the rules because the Jews asked for them. Prior to that they were under a state of constant
forgiveness. They turned their Father into their judge. If God wanted to be our judge, He would have given Adam and Eve the 600+ rules that the Jews were given.

God, Himself hated the role of Judge, and sent Christ to fulfill the rules, so that God could return to the loving, forgiving Father we started out with:
But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a ‘better covenant, which was established on better promises. Read (Heb. 8:7-13)

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”

Last edited:
I am not an atheist but have many friends who are.

Atheists tend to not like Yahweh because of his genocidal ways and other moral considerations that make Yahweh the immoral prick that Gnostic Christians see.

They also do not favor homophobia and misogyny.

Atheist morality is superior to theist morality.

Regards
DL

Because they are human. So, what is your excuse? Have you ever jaywalked? Of course you have. You are no better than Christians. The only difference between the two is that one's immortal soul has been redeemed by Christ's work on the cross. The other has rejected the gift of salvation.

As for the rest of your post, blah blah blah....
The premise of the opening argument is that "Atheists Don't Like God Because It's Hard for Them to Follow Rules," and you keep confirming that atheists do not follow rules at the same rate as the Christians, even though the implied premise is that they are more inclined to follow rules.

Atheist morality is superior to theist morality.
The only morality that atheism implies is that public policy is not to be based on theist doctrine. Atheism has no further morality. Atheists that you have encountered are not a full accounting of atheists, nor is their community organization been deliberated properly to audit their morality. At this point in time atheists are somewhat of a "mixed bag of tricks."

Atheism/humanism is not a morality just as theism is not a morality - it is an ontology.

Atheism is a political doctrine that opposes theist doctrine as the bases for public policy.

you haven't even proven there is a god---so your ''hypothesis'' is ridiculous

There's not one Christian who hasn't sinned. You know why they sin? Because they can't follow the rules. Adam and Eve couldn't even follow the rules. Moses had to make up the 10 commandments because nobody was following the rules. And of course, god drowned nearly all of humanity because nobody was following the rules. Check. And mate.

Now this has to be the funniest thing I've ever read

Forum List

Back