Could happen to anyone! Poor Matt Gaetz, the next Deep State "headshot"...

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
On the House floor. Now entered into the Congressional record. This, today:

Matt Gaetz claims 'someone may be trying to kill me' in House floor speech​

""I thank the gentleman for yielding because I think someone may be trying to kill me. If they are successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest," Gaetz said in a speech on the House floor.

Gaetz, who is under investigation by federal prosecutors, insisted that on Oct. 8 a Twitter user messaged him, saying, "Looky here, pal. I lived in Portland. Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day." "
................................................................................

Strangely enough, this coincides with this announcement:

Justice Dept. Adds Two Top Prosecutors to Matt Gaetz Case​

The move by the department is a sign of the complex and high-stakes nature of the sex trafficking investigation into Representative Gaetz, a close ally of Donald Trump.

I wonder if Matt Gaetz told Matt Gaetz that he was getting pinched, and then Matt Gaetz, in order to protect Matt Gaetz, tried to hide behind a cloak of paranoia?

If Matt Gaetz trafficked young girls, I imagine a few parents will want to harm him. He is going to need extra protection.

As Rep. Matt Gaetz gears up for potential charges to drop, the Florida Republican has gotten much quieter, with fewer cable appearances and campaign events—and that decision is manifesting itself in one distinct way: fundraising.

Contributions to Gaetz’s campaign committee, Friends of Matt Gaetz, have cratered, with the congressman posting a $100,000 net loss on the quarter after donations fell off by well more than half.

As Rep. Matt Gaetz gears up for potential charges to drop, the Florida Republican has gotten much quieter, with fewer cable appearances and campaign events—and that decision is manifesting itself in one distinct way: fundraising.

Contributions to Gaetz’s campaign committee, Friends of Matt Gaetz, have cratered, with the congressman posting a $100,000 net loss on the quarter after donations fell off by well more than half.

But his loyalty to Trump will finally pay off. Oh wait, Trump doesn't care about him and won't mention him anymore, because he is an embarrassment to Trump (for getting caught).

If a hit man sends a twitter message to the target, which is really dumb, why can't the FBI track down the sender?

The dems love to talk about anything Trump because everything Xiden is a DISASTER.

Xiden's approval will be in the teens any day now. 2022 and 2024 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Got any links for that pedo claim?
All I found was his sister-in-law's claim that when she was 19.....
I have those links somewhere. I keep them in the same place as the links to Clinton visiting Pedo Island...

Oh, wait...

trump-epstein.jpg

I see a photo, so what? No context. Where's Waldo?
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

If he wants to keep the slush fund healthy, I guess he'll need to quit spending it, like it's other people's money, which is an occupationally related disability to the political class.

If a hit man sends a twitter message to the target, which is really dumb, why can't the FBI track down the sender?

The dems love to talk about anything Trump because everything Xiden is a DISASTER.

Xiden's approval will be in the teens any day now. 2022 and 2024 can't come soon enough.
I thought you opposed investigating threats of violence, or do you just oppose that when it happens at schoolboard meetings?

If he wants to keep the slush fund healthy, I guess he'll need to quit spending it, like it's other people's money, which is an occupationally related disability to the political class.
Just like another grifter.

October 21, 2021

Shortly after the 2020 election, Texas lieutenant governor Dan Patrick offered up to $1 million in reward money, to be paid out of his own campaign coffers, to "incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud." And now the first person to claim that reward is Eric Frank, a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who reported a Republican for voting twice.

Patrick's campaign paid Frank $25,000 for his tip leading to the conviction of Ralph Thurman, a 72-year-old Republican who voted twice. Thurman, whose lawyers initially claimed he'd been tricked by poll workers into voting a second time, later admitted he had illegally voted a second time using his son's name.

Thurman was sentenced to three years of probation and is banned from voting for four years.

I commend him for paying but why is the $$$ coming from his campaign, instead of his own pocket?
Big bets with other people's $$$.

I wouldn't give this guy a dime.

Got any links for that pedo claim?
All I found was his sister-in-law's claim that when she was 19.....

Excerpt:

Matt Gaetz's soon-to-be extended family is telling tales out of school. Roxanne Luckey, the sister of Gaetz fiancée Ginger Luckey, has posted a series of TikTok videos calling the Florida congressman a "pedophile" and alleging that he set her up on dates with a much older man while she was a teen.

The first video Luckey posted showed her posing in front of a New York Times headline about the allegations that Gaetz trafficked a minor for the purposes of sex.

"When a creepy old man tries to hit on you at the bar but your sister's engaged to a literal pedophile,” the overlaid text read.

In a series of follow-up videos, Luckey recounted interactions with the congressman. She said that Gaetz pressured a colleague to pursue her romantically while she was working as a White House aide in 2020. She called the man "creepy" and said he admitted he was only pursuing her to get Gaetz to stop asking him. When Luckey later confronted Gaetz about it, she said he blew up at her.

“He just immediately got so defensive and started yelling at me and my mom,” Roxanne Luckey said.

Luckey added that she'd heard the congressman "had a reputation of prowling after college girls when he’s a grown man, and to me that’s just kind of weird.” She noted her information was all hearsay.

continued.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
You were asked to prove Gaetz was a pedo. You can't do that so put up an Epstein photo.
So you have nothing on Gaetz or Trump? Thanks for playing.

I thought you opposed investigating threats of violence, or do you just oppose that when it happens at schoolboard meetings?
My point was that if anyone shot Gaetz that the FBI has a tweet trail to follow, which is really dumb for a hit-man.

The way to address "woke" schoolboards is via the ballot box, not with threats of violence. That said, there is no reason for the FBI to threaten concerned parents who voice their concerns, even LOUDLY, at school board meetings. Xiden and Garland are turning the FBI into the Gestapo or the Stasi, against PARENTS. 2022 and 2024 can't come fast enough.

Excerpt:

Matt Gaetz's soon-to-be extended family is telling tales out of school. Roxanne Luckey, the sister of Gaetz fiancée Ginger Luckey, has posted a series of TikTok videos calling the Florida congressman a "pedophile" and alleging that he set her up on dates with a much older man while she was a teen.

The first video Luckey posted showed her posing in front of a New York Times headline about the allegations that Gaetz trafficked a minor for the purposes of sex.

"When a creepy old man tries to hit on you at the bar but your sister's engaged to a literal pedophile,” the overlaid text read.

In a series of follow-up videos, Luckey recounted interactions with the congressman. She said that Gaetz pressured a colleague to pursue her romantically while she was working as a White House aide in 2020. She called the man "creepy" and said he admitted he was only pursuing her to get Gaetz to stop asking him. When Luckey later confronted Gaetz about it, she said he blew up at her.

“He just immediately got so defensive and started yelling at me and my mom,” Roxanne Luckey said.

Luckey added that she'd heard the congressman "had a reputation of prowling after college girls when he’s a grown man, and to me that’s just kind of weird.” She noted her information was all hearsay.

continued.
You got nothing. That article does not prove Gaetz is a pedo.
You have an indictment or not? No? Thanks for playing.

Looks like they are sharing a common interest when looking at young girls...

Looks like they are sharing a common interest when looking at young girls...
LOL!! Got ANY photos or complaints of Trump or Gaetz fondling young girls? Thanks for playing.

Trump's taste in women runs more toward gals that look like:
1634914617580.png
My kind of Karen...

1634914705435.png
or maybe Stormy?

Attachments

• 1634914681902.png
    1634914681902.png
    34 KB · Views: 26
Just like another grifter.

October 21, 2021

Shortly after the 2020 election, Texas lieutenant governor Dan Patrick offered up to $1 million in reward money, to be paid out of his own campaign coffers, to "incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud." And now the first person to claim that reward is Eric Frank, a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who reported a Republican for voting twice.

Patrick's campaign paid Frank $25,000 for his tip leading to the conviction of Ralph Thurman, a 72-year-old Republican who voted twice. Thurman, whose lawyers initially claimed he'd been tricked by poll workers into voting a second time, later admitted he had illegally voted a second time using his son's name.

Thurman was sentenced to three years of probation and is banned from voting for four years.

I commend him for paying but why is the $$$ coming from his campaign, instead of his own pocket?
Big bets with other people's $$$.

I wouldn't give this guy a dime.
Why not? It was offered to find evidence of voter fraud and voting twice, certainly counts. It is not like it was offered to find eveidence of "democrat only" voter fraud.

Forum List

Back