Could an asteroid just hit the Middle East?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
We cant nuke the Middle East. Way too many innocent people. And...way too quick and painless way for ISIS members to be taken out.

But..ever think a good moderate asteroid strike..big enough to make the Middle East...well...uninhabited but small enough not to hurt much else- well would the world be better off?

An asteroid large enough to do that kind of damage to the Middle East would obliterate most life on this planet.

If we could wipe out islam. I honestly believe the world would be better off.

A asteroid big enough to wipe out the middle east would likely end up wiping out a large percentage of the rest of humanity.

True. But eventually. ..radical islam is gonna spark the chain of events that will do it anyway. Within 100 years radical Islam will set off a nuclear device.

A asteroid big enough to wipe out the middle east would likely end up wiping out a large percentage of the rest of humanity.

True. But eventually. ..radical islam is gonna spark the chain of events that will do it anyway. Within 100 years radical Islam will set off a nuclear device.
Within 10 if Obama gets his way.

Within 10 if Obama gets his way.

Hes sure not getting in the way.

Wh
We cant nuke the Middle East. Way too many innocent people. And...way too quick and painless way for ISIS members to be taken out.

But..ever think a good moderate asteroid strike..big enough to make the Middle East...well...uninhabited but small enough not to hurt much else- well would the world be better off?
Why do you want something from outside to decide our problems? ISIS is a creation of the American Government and the Government is responsible for the situation in the Middle East. It is such a stupid idea. Learn the enemy and fight with them.An asteroid will punish idiots.

... ISIS is a creation of the American Government and the Government is responsible for the situation in the Middle East. It is such a stupid idea. Learn the enemy and fight with them...

Your post is too stupid to deserve a thoughtful response. :fu:

A bacon asteroid. That would do it.

A bacon asteroid? time to take a break and make a run to the all night diner I think. I can just imagine the bacon smell as it came burning through the atmosphere, but while we're at it, is there anyway we could order up a side of pancakes asteroid???

We can start by sterilizing the filthy animals. Maybe low level radiation. Also 0% muslim immigration would help.

Another 'would you miss it?' thread. To answer the premise, I wouldn't like people to die from an asteroid hit - but if the Middle East suddenly vanished it would get rid of some really awful religious fanatics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back