Cost of Printing Money

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

78% of All US Dollars have been created in only the past year. M1 “Money” Supply (most liquid) increased from $4 Trillion to $18 Trillion in only one year, which is unprecedent in terms of US history. The dilution of purchasing power of the dollar caused by this insane level of inflation of the currency supply may be best viewed as a chart of the currency supply turned upside down. This is partly why many newly built homes today cost up to 20-30% more than they did only one year ago. Supply chain issues also have played a role, but the inflation of the currency supply is a huge factor and this is only the beginning.

Maybe we need to stop printing money and actually balance the budget?

Slade3200 --- Told you

Progs truly believe you can just keep printing money forever.
No, I don't believe they do.

If they believed that? It would require a basic understanding of economics. I don't believe they even have that level of understanding.

They are just told by the propagandists it can be done, while the folks in control are intentionally destroying the currency in preparation of introducing a global currency.

I have read and heard that China is in similar shape. We have a problem with that over there though. Their toxic assets are NOT on paper though, they are in the form of crumbling infrastructure like ghost cities. . . I don't know how they roll that into a new global currency. . .

Do we just cancel it all when the roll over happens? I just don't get all these issues very well. . .

Things are looking dire, and the Progs that believe in Utopian plans are so dumb, they just stick their head in the sand and ignore reality.

Are you trying to tell us that no new monies is ever printed or increased during people like Trump?
But, but, but, TRUMP! He didn't say anything about money being printed before, he merely noted that over 3/4 of the money supply was printed in the last year. It's going to get bad, and Quid Pro will likely be buried by it.

Are you trying to tell us that no new monies is ever printed or increased during people like Trump?
But, but, but, TRUMP! He didn't say anything about money being printed before, he merely noted that over 3/4 of the money supply was printed in the last year. It's going to get bad, and Quid Pro will likely be buried by it.
He mentioned how only progs do it, which I contested.. What is your deal, schmeil?

78% of All US Dollars have been created in only the past year. M1 “Money” Supply (most liquid) increased from $4 Trillion to $18 Trillion in only one year, which is unprecedent in terms of US history.

How much did M2 increase over the same period?
Don't know. Why?

• In October, money supply growth fell slightly from September's all-time high, although growth still remains at levels that would have been considered outlandish just eight months ago.
  • During October 2020, year-over-year (YoY) growth in the money supply was at 37.08 percent. That's down slightly from September's rate of 37.54 percent, and up from October 2019's rate of 4.8 percent.
  • The M2 growth rate reached new historic highs in October, growing 24.17 percent compared to September's growth rate of 24.04 percent.

78% of All US Dollars have been created in only the past year. M1 “Money” Supply (most liquid) increased from $4 Trillion to $18 Trillion in only one year, which is unprecedent in terms of US history.

How much did M2 increase over the same period?
Don't know. Why?

Looking at M1, it looks like the money supply increased by $14 trillion.
Looking at M2, it only increased by $4.1 trillion.

78% of All US Dollars have been created in only the past year. M1 “Money” Supply (most liquid) increased from $4 Trillion to $18 Trillion in only one year, which is unprecedent in terms of US history. The dilution of purchasing power of the dollar caused by this insane level of inflation of the currency supply may be best viewed as a chart of the currency supply turned upside down. This is partly why many newly built homes today cost up to 20-30% more than they did only one year ago. Supply chain issues also have played a role, but the inflation of the currency supply is a huge factor and this is only the beginning.

Slade3200 --- Told you
This is what I’m seeing... real and projected

2026*2.25%
2025*2.37%
2024*2.45%
2023*2.5%
2022*2.4%
2021*2.26%
20201.25%
20191.81%
20182.44%
20172.14%
20161.26%
20150.12%
20141.62%
20131.47%
20122.07%
20113.14%
20101.64%

Slade3200 --- Told you
This is what I’m seeing... real and projected

2026*2.25%
2025*2.37%
2024*2.45%
2023*2.5%
2022*2.4%
2021*2.26%
20201.25%
20191.81%
20182.44%
20172.14%
20161.26%
20150.12%
20141.62%
20131.47%
20122.07%
20113.14%
20101.64%
Unless it's a graphic generation microchip or a car made by Chevy.

Gasoline gonna be high because when the bottom fell out of the price last year the apparatus of the supply line is not being reactivated..

Forum List

Back