Cossaks - the true Russians!

by a Jewish oligarkh Kolomoisky, who was (is?) a head of Ukrainian Jewish union or something, I am not sure about his present status.
I personally saw the recordings where he negotiated with the leaders of the "Donetsk" and "Luhansk" republics and promised them support.

what does it have to do with Reagan doctrine?
What is usually said about the "collapse of the great KGB Empire of USSR" is directly related to Reagan and his foreign policy doctrine. Leftists against Reagan.

by the state?
Incidentally, this is not an easy question. Of course, neither side will say that it supports Nazism, and if a Nazi is serving in the army, the government cannot be held responsible. Here we can only talk about some degree of loyalty and informal use of these people.
Was any part of the government in Russia loyal to manifestations of nationalism? I don't know, but I read that they tried to "save" the suspects in this case, and ruin the case, and in the end criminals got off with soft punishment.

For years, no one took action against the poor living conditions of Tajik labor migrants, no one prohibited the libel of the Comedy Club.

At one time, significant part of St. Petersburg musicians openly promoted extremism and Nazism, and no one seriously touched them. The "2 versus 1" journalists were overtly nationalistic, and it was legal broadcasting. Etc.

Last edited:
Incidentally, this is not an easy question. Of course, neither side will say that it supports Nazism, and if a Nazi is serving in the army, the government cannot be held responsible. Here we can only talk about some degree of loyalty and informal use of these people.
Was any part of the government in Russia loyal to manifestations of nationalism? I don't know, but I read that they tried to "save" the suspects in this case, and ruin the case, and in the end criminals got off with soft punishment.

For years, no one took action against the poor living conditions of Tajik labor migrants, no one prohibited the libel of the Comedy Club.

At one time, significant part of St. Petersburg musicians openly promoted extremism and Nazism, and no one seriously touched them. The "2 versus 1" journalists were overtly nationalistic, and it was legal broadcasting. Etc.

a believer searches for proofs to support his opinion instead of forming an opinion on facts, this is the case.

I presume the difference is obvious between existence of a dozen of Nazi battalions in Ukraine and imaginary "not too hard a persecution of Nazis in Russia (which is not true, I'd say Russian nationalists are suppressed in Russia much more than any other, and 282 "extremism" article of the Criminal code is called "Russian" not without reason.)

of Nazi battalions
But this does not mean direct support of Nazism, do they officially count them as Nazi and it is writen in official documents?

In general, Ukrainian nationalism is of an incomprehensible color. If there were real nationalists there, they would be in favor of unification with Poland, because native Ukrainians are Poles. It looks like they are being organized not from within Ukraine, but from outside.

And support for Bandera is hardly brown, because during the occupation of Ukraine by the Wehrmacht, he was in a german concentration camp.

There is another interesting aspect of the "national question". It is no secret that in Russia anti-Semitic sentiments are also present among the masses, and propaganda takes this into account. In particular, it is not customary to talk about Khrushchev's explicit anti-Semitism, because it is now "persona non Grata" for the current trend, and at the same time, it is customary to ascribe imaginary anti-Semitism to Stalin, because it is promoted in the media (although the authorities have never officially said this and did not show)

The imaginary disagreement with the policies of the current US government is also a circus. Under Obama, the left made colossal concessions on the deployment of missile defense in eastern Europe, they cut the plan so much that it was completely satisfactory for the Kremlin and there were not even any claims. They only placed them in the south. That is, they directly showed that they are not going to enter into confrontation, although they could have done so.
And there were no objective reasons for these concessions.

(which is not true, I'd say Russian nationalists are suppressed in Russia much more than any other, and 282 "extremism" article of the Criminal code is called "Russian" not without reason.)
Since there is no institution of case law in Russia, the existence of a law in itself does not prove anything, because there is no clear mechanism for choosing the "correct" law for each specific case, and this can be used very flexibly. As one well-known comrade said, "if there is a man, we can find the "article" for him," but there are several more options, for example, "each has his own law, depending on the wishes of the workers of the Milk Factory"

Forum List

Back