Cosby loses appeal. Criminal case goes forward

Raping 50 or so women has nothing to do with it. The old pervert might get his soon...

Raping 50 or so women has nothing to do with it. The old pervert might get his soon...

The only 'evidence' is the claims of a bunch of blood sucking opportunists who waited decades to finally make their charges public in most cases.

I say they are merely trying to get a piece of gold.

I expect he will be using s white cane for his next visit to court.

Maybe, but the most predictable thing about this whole thing is that in a fair court he will be exonerated once again because there is slim evidence for any of these allegations.

Maybe, but the most predictable thing about this whole thing is that in a fair court he will be exonerated once again because there is slim evidence for any of these allegations.

Let's see how many women come in to testify, He had a pretty fail safe thing going on. Drug the women, rape them, and when they wake up they are unsure of what happened. Then of course, none of them wanted to fight his celebrity and money power.

But he is innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and he has never been "exonerated" in a criminal court before, because he has never been criminally charged before. It may be the Trial of the 21st Century. POPCORN?

Let's see how many women come in to testify, He had a pretty fail safe thing going on. Drug the women, rape them, and when they wake up they are unsure of what happened. Then of course, none of them wanted to fight his celebrity and money power.

You are basing that on the assumption that the women did not consent to using the drugs and there is no evidence, other than he said, she said that cancels each other out, that there was no consent. We do have evidence of many of his accusers being friendly with Cosby for weeks, months and years after these supposed rapes occurred that put a big hole in the gold diggers claims. You do realize that if some people think that they can get even a few thousand dollars out of a scam they will cry 'I was raped!' till the judge throws them out of the court.

But he is innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and he has never been "exonerated" in a criminal court before, because he has never been criminally charged before. It may be the Trial of the 21st Century. POPCORN?

He has never been criminally charged before because the DA's cleared him, i.e. exonerated him, in the judicial process prior to trial.

What you are saying is the equivalent of someone accusing you of being a drug dealer and claiming that you have never been exonerated of accusations against you because it has never been proven in court.

What you want is a Stalin Show Trial where everyone brought forward is guilty because you think women need a win for their feminazi warfare against the male gender.

You are basing that on the assumption that the women did not consent to using the drugs and there is no evidence, other than he said, she said that cancels each other out, that there was no consent. We do have evidence of many of his accusers being friendly with Cosby for weeks, months and years after these supposed rapes occurred that put a big hole in the gold diggers claims. You do realize that if some people think that they can get even a few thousand dollars out of a scam they will cry 'I was raped!' till the judge throws them out of the court.

He has never been criminally charged before because the DA's cleared him, i.e. exonerated him, in the judicial process prior to trial.

What you are saying is the equivalent of someone accusing you of being a drug dealer and claiming that you have never been exonerated of accusations against you because it has never been proven in court.

What you want is a Stalin Show Trial where everyone brought forward is guilty because you think women need a win for their feminazi warfare against the male gender.

Nope, just want Justice for everyone, including Cosby and the Women. The chips will fall where the chips take them.

I am surprised the judge let this go through. I think Cosby is a huge bag of dicks for what he seems to have done, but it seems that what's being used now is something that was agreed wouldn't be used going forward as a deal to get him to agree to testify in a previous case.

And whatever lawyer he had then that didn't make sure this agreement was 110% bulletproof really left his ass twisting in the wind on this one....

Nope, just want Justice for everyone, including Cosby and the Women. The chips will fall where the chips take them.

So a woman having sex with a man, then remaining friends with him for years, and suddenly one day she decides she got raped by him those many years ago and the man gets put on trial, risking incarceration and a felony record and huge legal costs at the minimum, that is justice in your mind?

I am surprised the judge let this go through. I think Cosby is a huge bag of dicks for what he seems to have done, but it seems that what's being used now is something that was agreed wouldn't be used going forward as a deal to get him to agree to testify in a previous case.

And whatever lawyer he had then that didn't make sure this agreement was 110% bulletproof really left his ass twisting in the wind on this one....

What Cosby is accused of doing was once fairly common.

I remember hearing guys tell of getting a woman drunk and getting her consent to have sex then taking her home. A lot of times there was no spoken consent at all, and the dude operated on what he thought was implied consent or just the principle of 'silence = consent'.

I remember hearing college students talking about getting high and playing catch with some girls panties back in those days of microminiskirts and social ambiguities.

Now all those guys are going to be criminalize decades later on the basis of foggy memories and long held resentment?

That is not justice, that is a witch hunt in the making.

So a woman having sex with a man, then remaining friends with him for years, and suddenly one day she decides she got raped by him those many years ago and the man gets put on trial, risking incarceration and a felony record and huge legal costs at the minimum, that is justice in your mind?

Wait for the verdict. I guess Bill won't be selling his pops anymore? :banana:

Good. Cosby should be punished just for having a nose that's shaped like an upside-down wheelbarrow!

P.S. I don't even want to think of the unspeakable sexual manner in which this animal has used those damned pudding pops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back