Corruption: When will it end?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019

"The White House last year forced changes in a pointed intelligence conclusion that the Kremlin wanted President Donald Trump reelected, according to The New York Times Magazine.

"Wording was dramatically watered down concerning Russia’s strong backing for Trump shortly after then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was forced into early retirement when he refused to make the changes, the Times reported. The classified document reportedly also discussed Russia’s ongoing efforts to influence U.S. elections in 2020 and 2024.

"“I can affirm that one of my staffers who was aware of the controversy requested that I modify that assessment,” Coats told the Times. “But I said, ‘No, we need to stick to what the analysts have said.’”

"A short time later, Coats was surprised to learn in a tweet by Trump that he was being forced into early retirement, several weeks before he planned to leave his position, the magazine reported. The language was changed after Coats left, according to the Times."

"The White House last year forced changes in a pointed intelligence conclusion that the Kremlin wanted President Donald Trump reelected, according to The New York Times Magazine.

"Wording was dramatically watered down concerning Russia’s strong backing for Trump shortly after then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was forced into early retirement when he refused to make the changes, the Times reported. The classified document reportedly also discussed Russia’s ongoing efforts to influence U.S. elections in 2020 and 2024.

"“I can affirm that one of my staffers who was aware of the controversy requested that I modify that assessment,” Coats told the Times. “But I said, ‘No, we need to stick to what the analysts have said.’”

"A short time later, Coats was surprised to learn in a tweet by Trump that he was being forced into early retirement, several weeks before he planned to leave his position, the magazine reported. The language was changed after Coats left, according to the Times."

The "intelligence community" works for the President, not vice versa.

They are part of the Executive Branch, not a "check" on the President.

As far as allegation that the Russian Federation supports Trump, Mueller found ZERO evidence to show collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Putin government

Anyone who supports Joe Biden for President is an anti-American fool.
joe who---cant remember-this will be his foaming at the mouth moment....whose that b@@ch on the side of me?---oh-your next president!!!! whats the name? never saw her before---did they test her for cocaine?

As soon as trump wins reelection then, and only then will the corrupt swamp that you support begin to get drained.

Corruption will end when the world ends. Corruption is just part of the human condition.

Power tends to corrupt, when given to a megalomaniac, you get Trump who actually believes he is a king, i.e. above the law.

Ummm, 47 years isn't enough for you? Get real, the Founders never intended for a political class to form. They are the ones who are corrupt. Just ask bernie who had the nomination stolen from him.

“Corruption: When will it end?”

Voting Trump out of office this November will be the beginning of the end.
Yes you are right, it will be the "beginning of the end" (end of America), because the nation will crumble under the weight of the radicals attempting to change to much to fast.

Yes you are right, it will be the "beginning of the end" (end of America), because the nation will crumble under the weight of the radicals attempting to change to much to fast.
The Civil War coming will be the end of the United States :smoke:

The Civil War coming will be the end of the United States :smoke:
Only if the radicals win. Doubt that the radicals would win if were stupid enough to wage war in the physical sense.

Forum List

Back