Do believe the United States criminal justice system is corruption towards ethnic minorites?

• Yes

• No

• i do not know

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.
As other posters point out, rich don't spend time in jail. Poor man waits for his "right to speedy trial" for years in lockup. Hillary just went free. Rich don't even get charged!

Yes i agree being privileged in society leads to a lot of people avoiding jail time. And amongst those privileges is white privilege.

Please can you take a few minutes to do my survey and contribute your views towards my research.

comparing police to specially trained CIA and FBI agents is a bit disingenuous.
With MB? MB was a freakin criminal that tried to steal a cops gun and kill him with it. Those whole thing was a bunch of bullshit. And our own President sending aids to his funeral WITHOUT the facts? THAT was reflection. Kinda like castile. People screaming "kill whitey" and the cop was a fuckin latino. But I digress..
Castille is a real issue. That shit shouldn't happen. However, people make mistakes. Putting unattainable standards on people doesn't help ANYTHING. But they STILL should be brought to justice. killing and burning down the lives of innocent people? That is savagery. And stupidity.
Another good example of stupidity is people screaming about equality and wanting the federal government to fix it when the fed gov is the one that legislated the inequality.
Like I said, REAL issues.
IDK fly, I hate the division. I hate the hate. I guess it is natural though.. I hope one day humans evolve past irrational fears.

I compared them because if top policing forces can be trained to not shoot to kill, why not the police? Is it because the average man's life does not matter but capturing terrorist for information does?

I do agree the Federal Government play a large role in sustaining corruption in the criminal justice system. I am also tired of the hate and even more tired that in 2016 race and the color of someone skins causes people to see them as a threat and devalue their life.

I appreciate you sharing your opinions with me. Please can you take a few mins to complete my survey so i can convey these views in my research?

Who's getting trained to shoot to wound?

I know in the UK police and military forces are trained to shoot to wound but recognise UK issues differ due to firearms not being legal. I have been told by a U.S. solider who fought in Iraq and someone who worked for a private contractor in Iraq they were told to shoot to wound in certain cases to capture prisoners for questioning. Though i have read it is not always scientifically feasible to shoot to wound, I question why the statistics reveal more ethnic minorities carry weapons are killed by the police than their white counterparts. Is it because the police immediately shoot to kill ethnic minorities or should we really believe ethnic minorities are fundamentally more dangerous when given a firearm?

Apparently they are more dangerous.
When 7% of the population commits 52% of the murders in this country there's an obvious problem.

With MB? MB was a freakin criminal that tried to steal a cops gun and kill him with it. Those whole thing was a bunch of bullshit. And our own President sending aids to his funeral WITHOUT the facts? THAT was reflection. Kinda like castile. People screaming "kill whitey" and the cop was a fuckin latino. But I digress..
Castille is a real issue. That shit shouldn't happen. However, people make mistakes. Putting unattainable standards on people doesn't help ANYTHING. But they STILL should be brought to justice. killing and burning down the lives of innocent people? That is savagery. And stupidity.
Another good example of stupidity is people screaming about equality and wanting the federal government to fix it when the fed gov is the one that legislated the inequality.
IDK fly, I hate the division. I hate the hate. I guess it is natural though.. I hope one day humans evolve past irrational fears.

I compared them because if top policing forces can be trained to not shoot to kill, why not the police? Is it because the average man's life does not matter but capturing terrorist for information does?

I do agree the Federal Government play a large role in sustaining corruption in the criminal justice system. I am also tired of the hate and even more tired that in 2016 race and the color of someone skins causes people to see them as a threat and devalue their life.

I appreciate you sharing your opinions with me. Please can you take a few mins to complete my survey so i can convey these views in my research?

I know in the UK police and military forces are trained to shoot to wound but recognise UK issues differ due to firearms not being legal. I have been told by a U.S. solider who fought in Iraq and someone who worked for a private contractor in Iraq they were told to shoot to wound in certain cases to capture prisoners for questioning. Though i have read it is not always scientifically feasible to shoot to wound, I question why the statistics reveal more ethnic minorities carry weapons are killed by the police than their white counterparts. Is it because the police immediately shoot to kill ethnic minorities or should we really believe ethnic minorities are fundamentally more dangerous when given a firearm?
Going by US crime statistics, yes.

There is an obvious problem looking at those statistics. If that is the case the next question to address is why do African-Americans commit more murders? Broken communities? And does that give the police reason to see every African-american as a reasonable threat?

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

The above link reveals whites commit more homicides of African-Americans than African-Americans murder whites. Does this mean African-Americans should fear white people?
I am making the point that statistics can reveal a lot, and often contradictory things. Nevertheless, i do not think it grants law enforcement agents the permission to kill African-Americans because statistically they are more likely to murder.

Those statistics should be used to ask the question "why?" in order to implement change.

You do understand percentages right?

When 7% of the population commits 52% of the murders in this country there's an obvious problem.

There is an obvious problem looking at those statistics. If that is the case the next question to address is why do African-Americans commit more murders? Broken communities? And does that give the police reason to see every African-american as a reasonable threat?

The above link reveals whites commit more homicides of African-Americans than African-Americans murder whites. Does this mean African-Americans should fear white people?
I am making the point that statistics can reveal a lot, and often contradictory things. Nevertheless, i do not think it grants law enforcement agents the permission to kill African-Americans because statistically they are more likely to murder.

Those statistics should be used to ask the question "why?" in order to implement change.

Yep, took me a while but for research purposes i have to. I understand that 13.2% (the accurate number) committing 52.5% of homicides is problematic. Nonetheless, does not justify the fear as though African-Americans are 8 times more likely to murder then are also 6 time more likely to be victims of murder. It's not good to be black in the United States basically.

I think there are all kinds of reason why, honestly. A lot of them their faults. Some not. Give them reason? yes. Morally? no. But should that matter? Again, you have to consider their actual job..
And you might want to look over your link again
409 blacks murdered whites. 189 whites murdered blacks...

Yep, took me a while but for research purposes i have to. I understand that 13.2% (the accurate number) committing 52.5% of homicides is problematic. Nonetheless, does not justify the fear as though African-Americans are 8 times more likely to murder then are also 6 time more likely to be victims of murder. It's not good to be black in the United States basically.

I'm going with 7% since women generally dont commit murder.
Think about it....7% committing 52% of murders.
And to be honest it's less than 7% because obviously all black males are not murderers.

I think there are all kinds of reason why, honestly. A lot of them their faults. Some not. Give them reason? yes. Morally? no. But should that matter? Again, you have to consider their actual job..

My bad misread the link, but my intial point still stands.

I don't agree that a lot is their fault as we are often products of our society and various structural issues disadvantage blacks and ethnic minorities in general.

Thank you for a healthy debate though and to those who did my survey, much appreciated

My bad misread the link, but my intial point still stands.

I don't agree that a lot is their fault as we are often products of our society and various structural issues disadvantage blacks and ethnic minorities in general.

Thank you for a healthy debate though and to those who did my survey, much appreciated
People always have a choice. Responsibility was a big one I was talking about.
And thank you as well!

Forum List

Back