Corrupt Judges Who Should Be REMOVED

Kentucky_Conservative

Oct 13, 2019
From Gunpowder Magazine ...

"In a sad turn of events, U.S. District Court Judge William Young has issued a ruling that upholds Massachusetts’ ban on AR-15s and large-capacity magazines.

His reasoning? He says AR-15s are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment (!!). He wrote:

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear arms’.”

This old news, but it highlights the dangers in keeping corrupt judges seated in positions of power.

This is an old story. This is a tactic often used by groups who want to raise money to fight the gun grabbers. I always check for the DATE of the story, to see if it is currently relevant.

They send out an E-mail and expect a knee jerk reaction out of me ... "Damn! I'm gonna send in money right now to fight this thing!"

Something like this will usually cause me to unsubscribe from the newsletter, because it is obvious they are just playing on emotions.

Federal judge upholds Massachusetts assault weapons ban

"U.S. District Judge William Young said in his ruling that the firearms and large magazines banned by the state in 1998 are “not within the scope of the personal right to ‘bear Arms’ under the Second Amendment.”

The features of a military-style rifle are "designed and intended to be particularly suitable for combat rather than sporting applications," Young wrote."

Judge doesn't seem to know much about Revolutionary War firearms.

"In a sad turn of events, U.S. District Court Judge William Young has issued a ruling that upholds Massachusetts’ ban on AR-15s and large-capacity magazines.

His reasoning? He says AR-15s are NOT protected by the 2nd Amendment (!!). He wrote:

“The AR-15 and its analogs, along with large capacity magazines, are simply not weapons within the original meaning of the individual constitutional right to ‘bear arms’.”

This old news, but it highlights the dangers in keeping corrupt judges seated in positions of power.
What makes this judge "corrupt"? Has he been bribed? Does he have a personal financial conflict of interest? Please cite his corruption.

To be clear, I agree with the judge.

So you are anti bill of rights

What happened to showing up to the judges house with A.R. 15’s just ask him some questions peacefully

Then you don't know much about private arms in the Revolutionary War era either, I take it.

Then you don't know much about private arms in the Revolutionary War era either, I take it.
Where did colonists go to buy their arsenals? Ye Olde Wal*Mart?

There were no gun factories, no mass production. Guns were bespoke, handmade devices. And, as a result, expensive. Do you think there was a musket above every mantelpiece? A pistol in every pocket? Who could afford guns?

Forum List

Back