Coronavirus

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Name some things you find silly about the actions of people during the coronavirus pandemic

Suicide.

But then I've always thought that was silly. Downright stupid really.

In my opinion, none of what is being done is silly. If anything, I find it to be high aggravating. I wanted to eat inside one of my favorite restaurants tonight, but right their drive through is the only way to get anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right now my local mall is closed and I have coupons to one of the stores that expire next Sunday.

Name some things you find silly about the actions of people during the coronavirus pandemic

I've lost a bit of faith in humanity thoughout this. It's clear that when the chips are down, you're on your own. Something far too many Canadians are not prepared for.

Measuring people by the content of their character is something I deeply subscribe to and I'm quite disappointed on so many levels. It's just disappointing, a measure of our future prospects to come.

Knowing what I know, I've not been sold for a long time on us having a brighter future. I'm guessing many other Canadians, especially our youth, are seeing it quite clearly themselves now, such large scale emergencies do that. They will hopefully grasp it early enough and become agents of change in our country, if I'm lucky I will live to see it.

Forum List

Back