Coronavirus vaccine trial starts Monday (3/16/20)

Worst side effect of influenza is also death...

Hmmm, very interesting but I have seen the future and China Coronavirus has a hidden virus within it if someone create a vaccine:

zombie.gif

A week later after the first trial we see the results but what I can not tell is if this will be Trump or Biden voting base...

as long as they are those and not these

giphy.gif
Just follow this protocol...

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection. The following inexpensive supplemental levels are recommended for adults; for children reduce these in proportion to body weight:

Vitamin C: 3,000 milligrams (or more) daily, in divided doses.

Vitamin D3: 2,000 International Units daily. (Start with 5,000 IU/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2,000)

Magnesium: 400 mg daily (in citrate, malate, chelate, or chloride form)

Zinc: 20 mg daily

Selenium: 100 mcg (micrograms) daily

Vitamin C [1], Vitamin D [2], magnesium [3], zinc [4], and selenium [5] have been shown to strengthen the immune system against viruses.

The basis for using high doses of vitamin C to prevent and combat virus-caused illness may be traced back to vitamin C's early success against polio, first reported in the late 1940s.[6] Many people are unaware, even surprised, to learn this. Further clinical evidence built up over the decades, leading to an anti-virus protocol published in 1980.[7]

It is important to remember that preventing and treating respiratory infections with large amounts of vitamin C is well established.
Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus
Exactly. If you take a vaccine you’re a complete fool.
Unfortunately millions of Americans still think the medical establishment has their best interests. A positive that might result from this, is the medical establishment may finally have to recognize the long history of success from vitamins and other supplements.

Let me guess, you are one of those morons that think that mink oil can cure Type 1 diabetes?

after they argue it does for minks !

Hmmm, very interesting but I have seen the future and China Coronavirus has a hidden virus within it if someone create a vaccine:

zombie.gif

A week later after the first trial we see the results but what I can not tell is if this will be Trump or Biden voting base...

giphy.gif

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection. The following inexpensive supplemental levels are recommended for adults; for children reduce these in proportion to body weight:

Vitamin D3: 2,000 International Units daily. (Start with 5,000 IU/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2,000)

Vitamin C [1], Vitamin D [2], magnesium [3], zinc [4], and selenium [5] have been shown to strengthen the immune system against viruses.

The basis for using high doses of vitamin C to prevent and combat virus-caused illness may be traced back to vitamin C's early success against polio, first reported in the late 1940s.[6] Many people are unaware, even surprised, to learn this. Further clinical evidence built up over the decades, leading to an anti-virus protocol published in 1980.[7]

It is important to remember that preventing and treating respiratory infections with large amounts of vitamin C is well established.
Unfortunately millions of Americans still think the medical establishment has their best interests. A positive that might result from this, is the medical establishment may finally have to recognize the long history of success from vitamins and other supplements.

Let me guess, you are one of those morons that think that mink oil can cure Type 1 diabetes?
Fuck off.

zombie.gif

giphy.gif

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

Gator, I know you are not suggesting that vitamins and minerals do not help fight infection and prevent disease, are you?

The first participant in a clinical trial for a vaccine to protect against the new coronavirus will receive an experimental dose on Monday, according to a government official.

Thank you, President Trump

article-3882-1.jpg

giphy.gif

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

Gator, I know you are not suggesting that vitamins and minerals do not help fight infection and prevent disease, are you?

Of course vitamins and minerals help fight infection and prevent some diseases, but they are not the cure all for everything that ails us.

As the father of a Type-1 diabetic that was diagnosed in the 4th grade, I have heard all of the crackpots like Gipper and Paulie tell me what will cure his diabetes. I have heard the fucking idiots tell me his diet should have been better as a child and a 1000 other moronic things. I have no patience for people like them.

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

Of course vitamins and minerals help fight infection and prevent some diseases, but they are not the cure all for everything that ails us.

As the father of a Type-1 diabetic that was diagnosed in the 4th grade, I have heard all of the crackpots like Gipper and Paulie tell me what will cure his diabetes. I have heard the fucking idiots tell me his diet should have been better as a child and a 1000 other moronic things. I have no patience for people like them.
I was just checking. There are crackpots on all sides of the health debate.

Vitamins will not cure cancer or magically repair a severed spinal cord. Help fight infection? Yes. Prevent infection? Hell no.

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

Thanks for this, very useful. I thought 1g (gram) of vitamin C daily was enough.

Oh, and microgram should be µg.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first participant in a clinical trial for a vaccine to protect against the new coronavirus will receive an experimental dose on Monday, according to a government official.

The National Institutes of Health is funding the trial, which is taking place at the Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute in Seattle. The official who disclosed plans for the first participant spoke on condition of anonymity because the move has not been publicly announced.

Public health officials say it will take a year to 18 months to fully validate any potential vaccine.

Testing will begin with 45 young, healthy volunteers with different doses of shots co-developed by NIH and Moderna Inc. There’s no chance participants could get infected from the shots, because they don’t contain the virus itself. The goal is purely to check that the vaccines show no worrisome side effects, setting the stage for larger tests.

More: Government official: Coronavirus vaccine trial starts Monday

A good start. Best wishes to the volunteers.
Take 45 infected people and administer, in a controlled double-blind test, say, for an example chloroquinine and a placebo. Nobody actually knows what they took. Since some don't die that contract the virus, and some do, it would be interesting to know how many that took the placebo survived thinking they actually took the supposed cure vaccine. Same goes for those that actually did take the supposed cure vaccine.

I sure hope that any vaccine administered to all 45 has at least a 90% cure rate.

Last edited:
My understanding is that Chloroquine isn't a vaccine for COVID, it's the best known medication to deal with the acute effects of the infections.

A double-blind test can only be conducted on persons already suffering from an infection. This is harder because, according to the figures, fewer than 80% of infected persons suffer anything more than mild symptoms.

My understanding is that Chloroquine isn't a vaccine for COVID, it's the best known medication to deal with the acute effects of the infections.

A double-blind test can only be conducted on persons already suffering from an infection. This is harder because, according to the figures, fewer than 80% of infected persons suffer anything more than mild symptoms.
fncceo, I take it you are responding to me. Are you saying that chloroquinine is out of the picture? Hmmm.
I said that all were infected. Is 45 not enough people to accurately test for results?

fncceo, I take it you are responding to me. Are you saying that chloroquinine is out of the picture? Hmmm.
I said that all were infected. Is 45 not enough people to accurately test for results?

It's always worth doing the test. 45 persons, only 23 of whom will take the non-placebo, is not a statistically large sample. Covid wil be out of the general population in six months.

It's always worth doing the test. 45 persons, only 23 of whom will take the non-placebo, is not a statistically large sample. Covid wil be out of the general population in six months.
If it will be out of the picture in 6 mos, why even bother to say a test is worth it when actual trials take, in general, 4-5 years? I have a friend who was on a trial for HepC for 2 years. In a double blind test it failed. If it were just vaccinate all in the group with the supposed cure drug, no placebo, it still would have failed.

"Randomised, placebo-controlled trials are widely considered the gold standard for evaluating the safety and efficacy of a new vaccine."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back