Coronavirus thanks Ron DeSantis for making it feel so welcome at spring break!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

MIAMI BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—In an exuberant endorsement of a 2024 Republican Presidential hopeful, the coronavirus thanked Florida’s governor, Ron DeSantis, for “making me feel so welcome at spring break.”​
“It’s been a tough couple of months for me, since Biden came in and started boosting vaccinations and mask-wearing,” the virus said. “I really needed this vacation.”​
The coronavirus’s praise of DeSantis as “a fantastic host” stood in sharp contrast to its harsh criticism of the Miami Beach mayor, Dan Gelber, whom the pathogen called “a total buzzkill.”​
“Dan Gelber has not made me feel welcome at all, which I find divisive and hurtful,” it said.​
The coronavirus also predicted that it would not be alone in supporting DeSantis’s expected White House bid. “Every variant I talk to is excited about it,” the virus indicated.​

Bore-owitz.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gay-Country300.jpg

Why are all the spring-breakers breaking the social distancing rules that their leader, Uncle Joe Biden, told them to adhere to until further notice?

:heehee:

MIAMI BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—In an exuberant endorsement of a 2024 Republican Presidential hopeful, the coronavirus thanked Florida’s governor, Ron DeSantis, for “making me feel so welcome at spring break.”​
“It’s been a tough couple of months for me, since Biden came in and started boosting vaccinations and mask-wearing,” the virus said. “I really needed this vacation.”​
The coronavirus’s praise of DeSantis as “a fantastic host” stood in sharp contrast to its harsh criticism of the Miami Beach mayor, Dan Gelber, whom the pathogen called “a total buzzkill.”​
“Dan Gelber has not made me feel welcome at all, which I find divisive and hurtful,” it said.​
The coronavirus also predicted that it would not be alone in supporting DeSantis’s expected White House bid. “Every variant I talk to is excited about it,” the virus indicated.​

And has less than half the deaths and cases of fuckwit Cuomo and Newsom.

Post = Fail.

Why are all the spring-breakers breaking the social distancing rules that their leader, Uncle Joe Biden, told them to adhere to until further notice?

Why did Ron DeSantis ask them to come and welcome them with open arms? Sorry but your deflection to Uncle Joe is rejected.

Forum List

Back