CORONAVIRUS- Read this Now!

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
I abhor alarmist, so I fretted posting this.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

Kai Kupferschmidt on Twitter

Coronavirus: CDC warns of US outbreak of Covid-19, preps for pandemic

Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters Friday that U.S. health officials are preparing for the coronavirus to become a pandemic.

She said the “day may come” here where we have to shut down schools and businesses like China has done.

Last edited:
y55byb279vc41.jpg

~S~

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me...

Vasty, who's gonna live forever sez: "When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me.."​

Grab a bottle of hand sanitizer at Wally World so you will be there when you get our call.

My comment about the Muslim Hajj really multiplying coronavirus appears to be four months too optimistic. Iran having five deaths this week is scary.

Vasty, who's gonna live forever sez: "When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me.."​

Grab a bottle of hand sanitizer at Wally World so you will be there when you get our call.
If one manages to survive long enough; something’s bound to kill ya’. It’s just a matter of time...

I will not fell bad for anyone who can’t see because their eyes are closed.

@EckerleIsabella
Prof at Geneva Centre for Emerging Viral Diseases - Virologist, MD, DTM&H

Isabella Eckerle

@EckerleIsabella

·
1h

Given the latest unfortunate developments of #COVID19, now is the time to consider canceling upcoming travel plans & spend more time at home, limiting social contacts & preparing for disruptions of public life #SARSCoV2 - and most important: hand hygiene!!

Hand sanitizer won't work; it will not kill viruses. If it has a high alcohol level, that is acceptable. Wash your hands for 20 seconds, preferably with warm water.

If one manages to survive long enough; something’s bound to kill ya’. It’s just a matter of time...
Yes, dear. Some folks say they don't care at one point, it doesn't matter, but at the end point, they have a different attitude...

Yes, dear. Some folks say they don't care at one point, it doesn't matter, but at the end point, they have a different attitude...

Welcome to the mortal coil. None of us make it out alive...

Corona Virus Prevention tips:
Wash hands in warm, soapy water and lather for at least 30 seconds.
Keep hands away from eyes, nose, mouth.
Stay away from people who are sneezing or coughing.
Disinfect high-touch areas frequently--flushing knobs, faucets, kitchen and bathroom sinks, frequently used counters

Disinfect high-touch areas frequently--flushing knobs, faucets, kitchen and bathroom sinks, frequently used counters
Dying in your 30s or 40s with small children at home is really hard on your kids and loved ones.
Of course, if you don't mind them spending 20 years sitting in a psychiatrist's office in later because they can't relate to their children, and they don't trust close loved ones, you go right ahead on for an early death. :rolleyes:

Clean doorknobs with Clorox or alcohol.

Hand sanitizer won't work; it will not kill viruses. If it has a high alcohol level, that is acceptable. Wash your hands for 20 seconds, preferably with warm water.
Thank you amethyst. The cdc recommends getting an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It kills viruses if you follow the instructions.

The soap and warm water is likely the most effective since it pretty much gets everything except drinking from a public fountain following a sick person using the fountain.

Welcome to the mortal coil. None of us make it out alive...

Yeah. But some of us have things to do, ergo doing what we can to stay healthy so we can do them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back