Coronavirus Pandemic is a Good Thing - Wilbur Ross Explains

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Libs who are whining non-stop about Coronavirus will soon see how it's a good thing. Trump's Commerce Secretary explains:

---Wilbur Ross says Coronavirus could boost US jobs---
---"I think it will help to accelerate the return of jobs to North America".---

Bean counters always talk shit because they aren't affected...............It was the stinking politicians that blew this stupid virus and screwed the American Workers...........

Then low and behold stimulus for our own good to save us from the assholes that burnt the country down..............had PAY RAISES FOR THEMSELVES IN IT.

BLOW ME ASSHOLES.

1590368545180.png

---“Mr. Ross will bring decades of business, entrepreneurial and civic experience to this important position,” said Sen. John Thune, R-S.D., chairman of the Commerce Committee. “I believe his extensive management experience in the private sector, and his understanding of the challenges faced by workers and businesses alike, will equip him well for the job of leading the Department of Commerce.”---

Wilbur Ross seems to know his stuff.

Libs who are whining non-stop about Coronavirus will soon see how it's a good thing. Trump's Commerce Secretary explains:

He's a dying aristocrat who views your peasant ass as trash. He only has a little bit of time left to make a buck off of your dumbass and the rest of us.

Sleepy WILBUUUUUUR is a senile old idiot who'll repeat anything Donnie Dumpster tells him to. :71:

GM7wp-br012EBZ_pshjEWJ6d5QGZtYBfX_S2qS4oFm_oThw8VmMV8gLf_yDd1W1IXgsXAbJ-aEzCclIM6a-0DAbllIMyUxQZcavLUV08HqcyNsJlucF5cnlJ-CRIcFWE0Uuy

lLlGHleYfqZ17YKJvmabLfvcS_e61t_y5-403ZB8yvda__6s5qUCKkRQ01Hj4CE__M8jSPV3Msq9OmLoIt22XKO093XxiXDP722WSxpy5xeKlNT7W3iShRs_z120-OWf4NU9LhtaSzHVr42E

K9cujUKpitFmqERWz1M6FdJyiKu1AojOSbImUZuImwV39_yWVik8Y2D1cEvJhm-UHtZKYJoyOC_-r-Hzo-GPqjoun1LRIzz9ooW9wEc_A_hxst9VBQpEtqnJ19bit545r9ejGLp_Lmkzz9sf4YJB

e6abde3f-da14-48cc-955c-0f578a69363c-screen-shot-2018-01-22-at-65532-am.png

:thup: :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: Amen to that
So you know more about economics than Wilbur Ross? I don't think so.

My DOG knows more about economics than Crooked WILBURRRR

Wilber needs to be locked out of work, offered a pittance ,and watch his livelyhood fizzle before he is worthy of any attention

~S~
I did a search for threads that mentioned "good things" to come out of the pandemic.

This was the only thread that came up.

I found something good that came out of the pandemic.

The guy that made the "ASK A NINJA" videos made a new one after a five year absence. . . .

:heehee:

. . . I can't believe he still has his myspace address.

:auiqs.jpg:

I did a search for threads that mentioned "good things" to come out of the pandemic.

The guy that made the "ASK A NINJA" videos made a new one after a five year absence. . . .
Libs desperately want to paint the last year as the worst year ever.

Wilber needs to be locked out of work, offered a pittance ,and watch his livelyhood fizzle before he is worthy of any attention

~S~

:heehee:

. . . I can't believe he still has his myspace address.

:auiqs.jpg:

yer always good for the homework end of threads Mr B ! :banana: ~S~

Forum List

Back