Coronavirus pandemic drives demand for backyard swimming pools.

If you want a dig a hole in your backyard for a pool, make sure that there aren't any sewers, gas lines or other utilities buried none too deep in your yard. This kind of thing can be a mess. You can always go for an above ground pool.

Running out of ideas for starting a small business ?
Here you go.

We already have an indoor swimming pool, the thing is Olympic size this is from memory approx 50 m in length, the depth in the shallow end is approx 5'1" and the depth in the deep end is approx 9'10". Every day I swim 10 lengths, 4 out of 5 of our kidlets are in it now, Mr. Lucy is with them. Would not want an outdoor swimming pool, I think the indoor pools are nicer, the pool room is an entire massive room, we have a bar and a massive TV and a stereo system in there also and in the middle of all of this is the swimming pool.

When they were putting it in, the noise down there was INCREDIBLE it literally sounded like a war zone if you went down there.

The only thing missing is some outhouses and big signs
saying NO PEEING in water.

NO,NO,NO!!!
The sign is supposed to read.
1590432663956.png

Or this one maybe....
1590432732827.png

Meh...
I cant wait to stop having to deal with mine at a 100 bucks a week.
Haven't been in the thing for over a year and if I could give it away I would.
Rent it out for parties maybe ?
A couple wedding receptions, a graduation and a bar mitzvah
will cover your year of maintenance at least.

Uh....NO!
Not only would there be insurance issues you'd also have to open up your home for their use or you'd run into that pissing in the pool issue.
I moved here to avoid the general public not to embrace them.
And the HOA would definitely be on your ass!!

Forum List

Back