Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

At this juncture, why would concentrated capital be all torn up over a sizable percentage of those over say 60 to 65 dying off due to this? Oh of course, their own loved ones, but the masses? Pfffffffffffffffffft, a blessing for the captains of capital. That demographic is past its use as revenue generational tools in the economic system. That demographic is past its soldiering days in the empire’s endless bogus illegal wars and global occupations. Concentrated capital covets the funding that goes into things like SS, Medicare, Medicaid, just as it did the capital that used to go into pensions. And the sooner that demographic disappears from society, taking its memories of how America used to work with them to the grave, the better for concentrated capital. All we need is a Pavlovian phrase like “welfare queen” that applies to this demographic. And society has already tacitly accepted the notion of concentration/internment camps.

At this juncture, why would concentrated capital be all torn up over a sizable percentage of those over say 60 to 65 dying off due to this? Oh of course, their own loved ones, but the masses? Pfffffffffffffffffft, a blessing for the captains of capital. That demographic is past its use as revenue generational tools in the economic system. That demographic is past its soldiering days in the empire’s endless bogus illegal wars and global occupations. Concentrated capital covets the funding that goes into things like SS, Medicare, Medicaid, just as it did the capital that used to go into pensions. And the sooner that demographic disappears from society, taking its memories of how America used to work with them to the grave, the better for concentrated capital. All we need is a Pavlovian phrase like “welfare queen” that applies to this demographic. And society has already tacitly accepted the notion of concentration/internment camps.

True, America could save a tidy bit on Medicare and Social Security if we let this puppy loose for real.

Hey man, I just asked how you saw Trumps messaging... I don’t know where all that other stuff came from.

Hey man, I just asked how you saw Trumps messaging... I don’t know where all that other stuff came from.

Reality man.

True, America could save a tidy bit on Medicare and Social Security if we let this puppy loose for real.

~46,000 deaths a year due to lack of healthcare coverage is a little slow for the captains of America capital.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

Shaking your head about fake nooz again....Rube.

In video clips that went viral, people on Twitter claimed Trump said it was okay for people with the COVID-19 virus to still go to work. However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.

The narrative was pushed by Vox's Aaron Rupar, who has a long history of spreading misinformation by inaccurately describing what is being said in video clips, and a Twitter account belonging to Matt Rogers.

Another False Narrative About What Trump Said About the Coronavirus Spreads on Twitter

Shaking your head about fake nooz again....Rube.

In video clips that went viral, people on Twitter claimed Trump said it was okay for people with the COVID-19 virus to still go to work. However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.

The narrative was pushed by Vox's Aaron Rupar, who has a long history of spreading misinformation by inaccurately describing what is being said in video clips, and a Twitter account belonging to Matt Rogers.

Another False Narrative About What Trump Said About the Coronavirus Spreads on Twitter

Trump's Gut Collides With Science On Coronavirus Messaging

"So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better,"

T-Rump

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Dotard Don tries to speak in complete sentences,
only ends up repeating his stupid phrases.

Hey milkweed, fake news.

You can stop shaking it. Here never said that.
08CF0CB5-6717-4DF8-8C3D-315D23B5BD59.png

7B9789E4-5A78-4134-B3FB-0502CE6EAB0D.png

Hey milkweed, fake news.

Yes you are fake news.

Hey milkweed, fake news.

Yes you are fake news.

You dumb bastards believe anything the media tells you.

Forum List

Back