Coronavirus in Red States

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
Uh....well...I don't know where you get your information.
My state is a "Red State" and we are getting hammered, and are among the handful the CDC is especially worried about being the next hot spot(s)

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher

Be specific... you can't because the numbers of contagion are higher in the Blue States and especially in the Blue cities....

I'm not sure that all of them are as brain dead as Kemp and DeSantis. Utah seems to be trying to walk a fine line between directing everyone to stay home and shelter in place. Mississippi announced a shelter in place order.

Did you have a point to make? Are you suggesting that red States I made blue states and execute infected leftists?
Is Georgia a red state?

What did I say? Read it again
You didn't really say shit other than "duuuhhhhh, what??"

So to follow up on what the other poster tried to say to your dumb ass....

"The cases arrived in great waves, overwhelming each new effort to add beds. The 14 medical intensive care unit beds were filled within two days of the first wave of coronavirus patients; they converted 12 cardiac I.C.U. beds, but those, too, were filled two days later; 12 beds in the surgical I.C.U. were filled three days after that, Mr. Steiner said."

Maybe when people stop treating this virus as a hoax and believing that rural areas are like havens where viruses can't touch -- there will be less stories like what Albany, GA is dealing with.....

This is all happening in your head.. MY Hillbilly Hollywood state aint celebrating nothing.. You're logic and reason failure is that COVID is politically targeted.. It is not..

That "shaky rural hospital" situation is a direct FALLOUT from the Marketplace ACA plans.. MOST insurers in Tenn WITHDREW from negotiations with rural hospitals because they would not EAT the requested discounts.. That was a conscious CHOICE to shut them down BECAUSE of the limited number of companies SERVING TN under ACA....
Rural healthcare has always been scarce. Doctors, facilities, critical equipment were all taxed even before the epidemic.

While rural areas have mostly been spared so far, when it does hit.......they will suffer more

I've talked to some friends in red states (and I'm beginning to notice changes here) and they're starting to "get it"...both the fact that this is serious and the virus itself

Blue state dems told their constituents to go out and not worry....stay tuned to the impeachment trial and hug a Chinaman and welcome sanctuary living.....party on in China town....open your arms to show that orange racist Trump.....elected dems have moved passed laughable to TDS and now to being dangerous....deadly dangerous....

I found right winger.........There he is.
herd-mentality.jpg

Rests

Red states are getting serious because of the lessons of NY.

My town has 60 Churches & one bar...they've all been closed for two weeks or more.

The advantage of many Red States is our natural social distance. The population of the entire state of Missouri is one quarter less than the population of NYC...while the land area is almost a third more than the entire state of New York.

FTR...I think Cuomo is doing a good job.

Fly Over States have a much easier time applying the Social Distancing.......Might be because 100,000 don't live in a city block........MAYBE......

Everyone will get hit eventually...........but those packed together .......well it's already showing the results all over the Nation. Fly over states are applying the rules of Engagement of this virus......like everyone else..........Just the way it is.

You should be concerned about new york and the northeast right now. This bug doesn't discriminate between red and blue, old or young, white, black, brown, yellow, geography, race. You're pushing division just like the lib media. Appalling.

Last edited:

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.
No they are not.

They have not executed stay in place orders, have not shut down nonessential business, still hold church services

Where? Be fucking specific, stop making the broad brush statements.

You're as senile as Biden.

Nobodys doing a victory dance, tard, except for Democrats trying to dunk on Trump. Which is backfiring as usual.

Blue states are the ones needing red states to assist them for the most part.

Imagine NYC with the highest tax rate in America, and 300,0000+ millionaires needing Mississippi to help them, and then you start whining about red states.

You people have no bottom limit in your partisanship.
DING ! Ding !
Howz ahhh yaz ?
Weza fuhked !
Grim New Rules for NYC Paramedics: Don’t Bring Cardiac Arrests to ER for Revival

This is your way of farting in a crowded elevator and then giggling like a little c*nt when you get off?

You're better than this. Well, actually you're not.... but can you pretend?

Has anyone else seen a dumbass of this level?

How is it that Harris County (Houston), the 3rd most populous county in the United States, only has 847 cases and Dallas County (9th most populous in U.S.) only has 731 cases?

Something ain't stirring the Koolaid.

You can have your sanctuary shitholes. I'll take a clean hospital, police everywhere, pine trees, and fresh mountain air.

Not to mention an exciting evening of Friday Night High School football topped off by the fine cuisine of Denny's.

Forum List

Back