Coronavirus Hysteria?

Attachments

• 1585887233894.png
    1585887233894.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
Too bad for NY and the liberal shit hole sanctuary cities. The rest of US will do fine.
Some of us care about Americans, even when they live in cities- or don't live in cities.

Some of you don't.
I never said I don't care about Americans living in cities. I just think that the whole country does not need to suffer because of a couple of small, geographic densely populated cities. What is it about common sense that seems to escape you?

Too bad for NY and the liberal shit hole sanctuary cities. The rest of US will do fine.
Some of us care about Americans, even when they live in cities- or don't live in cities.

Some of you don't.
I never said I don't care about Americans living in cities. I just think that the whole country does not need to suffer because of a couple of small, geographic densely populated cities. What is it about common sense that seems to escape you?
I have no problem with common sense. I just am just waiting for you to provide some.

But it is refreshing to see you contradicting President Trump about anything.

Some of you don't.
I have no problem with common sense. I just am just waiting for you to provide some.

But it is refreshing to see you contradicting President Trump about anything.
Sorry, I can't make you have common sense. Ask your mommy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back