Coronavirus exerts heavy toll on blacks in places like Chicago

I knew it, but surprised it took this long. I knew that somebody on the way left was going to associate Covid-19 with race. They have made statements that it related to not having socialized healthcare, the environment, you know the rest. I guess according to this Mayor, we now have a racist virus. Who knew when China created it?

What a stupid conclusion ^ Doc out - I can't read another idiot Trumptard post at least today. :oops:

We shall weep endlessly. :206:

I knew it, but surprised it took this long. I knew that somebody on the way left was going to associate Covid-19 with race. They have made statements that it related to not having socialized healthcare, the environment, you know the rest. I guess according to this Mayor, we now have a racist virus. Who knew when China created it?

What a stupid conclusion ^ Doc out - I can't read another idiot Trumptard post at least today. :oops:

You should - Your white nationalist mob boss with bad hair is down to his last ten months of freedom.

1*aOcAHeId2pt9T7IiqdUO0g.jpeg

The usual key words being tossed out there to solicit the notion that we need the government to get involved in healthcare have been as follows....

Pre-existing conditions
Disproportionate
Inequalitiies in resources
Disparities
Access to healthcare
Structural inequalities
Racial bias
Lack job opportunities

I'm probably missing some, but I just flipped through the article.

Last edited:
It has more to do with general health (or lack thereof) than it has to do with one's ethnicity. Many black people might think that it's the result of lack of access, but that is probably secondary to the bigger issue of chronic health conditions.
I agree. I live in Louisiana and the diet here is all deep fried food. Especially with the black community. The families I know never eat stir fry with vegetables, stews and soups with vegetables, and certainly never a salad. It is all fried foods wether it's sea food, chicken, even corn on the cob. They bread and deep fry corn on the cob. In fact the people down here deep fry ice cream. The diet is like the carnival midway. BTW everything is spicy and the base for all the spices...is salt.

All of which leads to heart disease, and doctors are now trying to figure out how CV-19 is attacking the heart.

I know liberals will scream ,race, poverty, and poor access to healthcare...but it seems to me they are just genetically predisposed to get the virus. Science on this will be interesting. It's like Sicklecell Anemia.
Of course they are dying left and right. Have you seen blacks in the south? They put the 'D' in diabetes.
I have never seen asses so big...I would wager that 90% of black females over the age of 25 are obese. Thirty percent of those, morbidly so.
These people were bred for heavy labor...not a sedentary ghetto existence.

I'm sorry, and I know it's wrong, but that is fucking hilarious.

I know liberals will scream ,race, poverty, and poor access to healthcare...but it seems to me they are just genetically predisposed to get the virus. Science on this will be interesting. It's like Sicklecell Anemia.
Of course they are dying left and right. Have you seen blacks in the south? They put the 'D' in diabetes.
I have never seen asses so big...I would wager that 90% of black females over the age of 25 are obese. Thirty percent of those, morbidly so.
These people were bred for heavy labor...not a sedentary ghetto existence.

I'm sorry, and I know it's wrong, but that is fucking hilarious.
Danny...you must have Irish blood.

You should - Your white nationalist mob boss with bad hair is down to his last ten months of freedom.

1*aOcAHeId2pt9T7IiqdUO0g.jpeg

Sure he is. Just like he'd drop out of the Republican debates, just like he wouldn't accept the nomination, just like Hillary was going to wipe the floor with him, just like he'd never make it a year as President before he quits, just like the economy will go to hell in his first six months of holding office, just like he's going to be thrown out of office for colluding with the Russians, just like he's going to be thrown out of office for talking with Zelensky.

Did it ever occur to you that leftists are terrible at making predictions--especially about PRESIDENT Trump???? :laugh:

Just got back from Walmart. What I'm seeing is two groups that don't seen to care about the whole "wearing masks" thing. Those would be blacks and red necks. Natural Selection in action, Kiddies!

I live near a daycare center. Today I looked out my window, and there were about 8 black kids playing by the dumpster. They weren't less than two feet apart, pushing and shoving each other. While catching the virus may not kill them because of their age, they could pass it on to their parents, grandparents, or elderly neighbor. I don't blame the kids; they don't understand. But I do blame the people in the daycare center who's parents trust them with their children's safety.
This is why its spreading in the cities. There is no way to stop it. Meanwhile the formerly productive people obey the rules

The usual key words being tossed out there to solicit the notion that we need the government to get involved in healthcare have been as follows....

Pre-existing conditions
Disproportionate
Inequalitiies in resources
Disparities
Access to healthcare
Structural inequalities
Racial bias
Lack job opportunities

I'm probably missing some, but I just flipped through the article.

All of these things may or may not explain why more blacks succumb to the virus but none of them explain why more of them are contracting it in the first place. My guess is that they are not practicing social distancing like they should.

I should have started a betting pool as to how long it would take someone to make the Corona virus about race. I'm frankly surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Just got back from Walmart. What I'm seeing is two groups that don't seen to care about the whole "wearing masks" thing. Those would be blacks and red necks. Natural Selection in action, Kiddies!

You seen a black with out a mask on?

I've never seen a white person (real white people, not poor white people who barely qualify as white) out without gloves or a mask on. It never happens and never will happen.

Only about half of the people here wear masks. The people at the CDC earlier stated it would do no good unless you had an N-95 mask, which of course is not available to the general public right now. Some medical professionals stated it could make things worse.

Now the story has changed, but I haven't left the house in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if more people will be wearing them.
Mostly women are wearing masks where I live.

I should have started a betting pool as to how long it would take someone to make the Corona virus about race. I'm frankly surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Well it is in one sense about race since one race gets Corona disproportionately because that race has been crippled by liberalism.

Forum List

Back