Coronavirus Crisis Awakens a Sleeping Giant: China’s Youth

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Appears that the chinese virus may result in social unrest amongst the youth.

Which would be a very good thing......if they could get rid of the chinese communist party the whole world woul be much safer.

Which would be a very good thing......if they could get rid of the chinese communist party the whole world woul be much safer.

Not gonna happen.

I've been waiting for this...

1585445599288.png

Not gonna happen.

agree

View attachment 316578

^^^^ Exactly what I was thinking.

This is a country that attaches no value to human life at all. Killing thousands or millions of chinese youth would not bother the ruling communist party at all. They would welcome the opportunity of reducing the chinese population further.

This is a country that attaches no value to human life at all. Killing thousands or millions of chinese youth would not bother the ruling communist party at all. They would welcome the opportunity of reducing the chinese population further.

Exactly.......they have done it before and they may do it again unless da Chinese yutes surprise dem wid somethin else. aka when the dominoes in China start to fall the world will be astonished.

Not gonna happen.

agree

View attachment 316578

There are MASSIVE protests developing right now on the Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge that joins the Hubei and Jiangxi provinces in Eastern China.

The situation is rapidly evolving.......massive protests are erupting.

Last edited:

Not gonna happen.

agree

View attachment 316578

There are MASSIVE protests developing right now on the Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge that joins the Hubei and Jiangxi provinces in Eastern China.

The situation is rapidly evolving.......massive protests are erupting.

Good for them!
I know a number of good Chinese expats, and wish the best for the serfs that have suffered under communist rule. Theres a lot of potential there just waiting to be unleashed if "Big Government" would just get out of the fucking way...

"Youth" is something China does not have enough of. Their "one child policy" has put them in a situation where they will have to import massive amounts of workers from other countries in order to keep up their production and export numbers.

I have a dim view of the success of Chinese protests. The ruling communists would bomb their own cities to put down a protest. They just don't care. The Chinese have no concept of the government working for the good of the people. The people always work for the good of the government.

Not gonna happen.

Not when the gov is totally okay with murdering their own citizens.

I have a dim view of the success of Chinese protests. The ruling communists would bomb their own cities to put down a protest. They just don't care. The Chinese have no concept of the government working for the good of the people. The people always work for the good of the government.

Yupp!
You've nailed a Commie basic belief.

Forum List

Back