Coronavirus Becomes Leading Cause of Death in U.S.

Canada is getting crushed too. We lost massive jobs and Ontario lost over 40% of all jobs alone, even as the Premier tries to assure us our horse and buggy economy will recover.

We were already in dire straits before this virus, and they has made it so that people who apply for help must have made a MINIMUM in earnings, whereas the U.S uses a MAXIMUM ($99k). This means we have about 3-4x more people in desperate need in Canada with no option, they will just lose their homes, be evicted, not find work.

In an already destroyed economy this is horrible. Our leaders have told us to expect this to be the norm for at least a year! Meaning, we will have full blown communism in place while you are going back to work and crushing the global economies again.

Trump deserves some credit. If you want to place blame on a virus that came from Communist China, blame the Governor or Mayor of NY. If you don't think they are to blame, how is Trump?

Look at New Zealand, only one death from Coronavirus. Why can't the United States protect its people as well as New Zealand has protected its people?

Does New Zealand have as many people coming and going as much as the U.S. ? Not even close !

COVID-19, the illness caused by the novel coronavirus, is now the deadliest disease in the United States, killing more people per day than cancer or heart disease.

According to a graph published Tuesday by Dr. Maria Danilychev, who practices in San Diego, COVID-19 is the cause of 1,970 deaths in the U.S. per day.

The graph uses data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the daily average causes of death and compares them to COVID-19 statistics from Worldometers.info.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

JAPAN: 94

SOUTH KOREA: 204

AUSTRALIA: 51

SINGAPORE: 6

TAIWAN: 5

NEW ZEALAND: 1

You can see from the death totals for the different first world countries above how Donald Trump has FAILED to protect the American people from this Pathogen! If the United States were doing as well as New Zealand in protecting the public from this Pathogen, the United States would have less than 100 deaths, not over 16,000!

You are a fucking moron. You are so stupid that you don't give two second before you post such retarded shit. Everything you posted is a lie. Here is just one thing that out kills the boogeyman plague. Drunk drivers out kill covid 19. Diabetes out kills covid 19. The flue out kills covid 19. Hepatitis out kills covid 19. Retarded lemmings like you, out kill covid 19. We can match stats if you don't like that I used a link to a lawyers we sit. If you like we can go to the CDC web site as well as the WHO's website. Stop trying to panic people because, FUCK TRUMP!

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation
Submit the details of your criminal case for a confidential legal consultation. Your #1 choice for federal and state court matters.

National Drunk Driving Facts & Statistics (2019)
Driving drunk or under the influence is a criminal offense in all states.
The NHTSA reports that almost 29 people die daily in America due to drunk driving. That amounted to one person dead every 50 minutes in 2016. While drunk driving deaths have fallen by ⅓ in the last 30 years, drunk driving crashes still claim at least 10,000 lives per year. The most recent statistics from 2010 state that the deaths and damages from drunk driving led to a loss of $44 b

Yesterday when 1,970 people died from coronavirus, there was NOTHING else that killed more Americans on that day. That was April 8, 2020. That is what the article is talking about. DAILY DEATHS CURRENTLY!

I notice YOU ignored MY post 16 completely showing that the CDC are INFLATING death numbers.

Why did you do that?

If anything, the CDC's numbers are an undercount because there are hundreds of people dying per day who have not been given a coronavirus tests, so there for they are not included in the figures. TRUMP failed to have the proper testing infrastructure set up before this occurred. So the deaths are probably well in excess of what has been reported since the United States is SO FAR BEHIND ON TESTING!

Finally, even if half of the recorded deaths were in error, that still does not change how terrible the United States has done compared to countries like New Zealand and Japan.

Facts is facts. You lied. Accept it, move on and do t do it again.

No one lied. Trump failed to protect the country as seen by the results in Japan and New Zealand. Leading cause of death yesterday in the United States was coronavirus.
First death in the US was Feb 28? Lockdown was March 16. Facts do not care about your feelings.

Also, allot of those number and numbers that are to come will be all the people who are on ventilators. I don't know why that is, the lady on the news said the longer your on one your chances of dying go up. This is a serious deal sure and I'm positive there were failure up in our govrenment but it's just tasteless to go on about America sucking because allot of folks died because of TRUMP! It's just old.

COVID-19, the illness caused by the novel coronavirus, is now the deadliest disease in the United States, killing more people per day than cancer or heart disease.

According to a graph published Tuesday by Dr. Maria Danilychev, who practices in San Diego, COVID-19 is the cause of 1,970 deaths in the U.S. per day.

The graph uses data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the daily average causes of death and compares them to COVID-19 statistics from Worldometers.info.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

You can see from the death totals for the different first world countries above how Donald Trump has FAILED to protect the American people from this Pathogen! It the United States were doing as well as New Zealand in protecting the public from this Pathogen, the United States would have less than 100 deaths, not over 16,000!

Yeah, the MSM loves it when ignorant folks swallow this kind of information. I mean, why talk about population and percentages and even mentioning Europe? Those pesky numbers ruin the narrative and we wouldn't want to do that.

This just proves what useful idiots Democrats are.

I've been a Republican all my life, but have been against Trump since he declared he was running in 2015.

Population percentages, yep, its true that New Zealand is a smaller country than the United States, but even when you adjust for population size, if the United States were doing as well as New Zealand, we should have less than 100 deaths, NOT 16,000.

Saying your doing better than the worst infected country in the world is not the standard the United States of America should be setting for itself. We should be the best or near the top in everything we do, especially protecting the American population. The standard we should be following is not Italy and Spain, its New Zealand, Taiwan and Japan!

Oh bullshit. You disingenuous twats all come on here claiming to be repubs but your posts make it real easy to deduce that you are a hard core progressive loon.

The only people fooled by your lies are morons, like you.

Take a look at my posting history on here, and you'll find I am definitely a Republican. Bush/McCain Republic.

I have seen plenty of your posts, and you are a progressive. Plain and simple. You have not once made a remotely conservative post.

Informative.

You can see from the death totals for the different first world countries above how Donald Trump has FAILED to protect the American people from this Pathogen! It the United States were doing as well as New Zealand in protecting the public from this Pathogen, the United States would have less than 100 deaths, not over 16,000!
What happened to Italy, Spain, France. Are they no longer the first world? You're a bit of a disingenuous twat, aren't you?

The United States is supposed to be the greatest country in the world. As the greatest country in the world, we should be the best at protecting the citizens of this country from this pathogen. That's why the United States should be at or near countries like New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Australia, and Singapore.

You think Trump deserves a cookie if were doing better than the two countries with the close to worst infection rates in the world like Italy and Spain? Are you kidding me? Whatever happened to KEEP AMERICA GREAT? How is doing better than Italy and Spain keeping American Great? Shouldn't the standard be New Zealand as opposed to Italy?
You know, I could compare Einstein's IQ, or even that of a houseplant to yours and prove you're an idiot, but that's not necessary.

I guess that means you think you are intelligent.

The great nation of New Zealand.1100 "cases" 1 death out of the same population as us. We're 565/2. Good on them.
I need to head there when the World Nazis are finally restrained. Been almost ten years. That's my second favorite place on the planet.

What happened to Italy, Spain, France. Are they no longer the first world? You're a bit of a disingenuous twat, aren't you?

The United States is supposed to be the greatest country in the world. As the greatest country in the world, we should be the best at protecting the citizens of this country from this pathogen. That's why the United States should be at or near countries like New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Australia, and Singapore.

You think Trump deserves a cookie if were doing better than the two countries with the close to worst infection rates in the world like Italy and Spain? Are you kidding me? Whatever happened to KEEP AMERICA GREAT? How is doing better than Italy and Spain keeping American Great? Shouldn't the standard be New Zealand as opposed to Italy?
You know, I could compare Einstein's IQ, or even that of a houseplant to yours and prove you're an idiot, but that's not necessary.

I guess that means you think you are intelligent.
If I only "thought" I were intelligent, I wouldn't be.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

You can see from the death totals for the different first world countries above how Donald Trump has FAILED to protect the American people from this Pathogen! If the United States were doing as well as New Zealand in protecting the public from this Pathogen, the United States would have less than 100 deaths, not over 16,000!

You are a fucking moron. You are so stupid that you don't give two second before you post such retarded shit. Everything you posted is a lie. Here is just one thing that out kills the boogeyman plague. Drunk drivers out kill covid 19. Diabetes out kills covid 19. The flue out kills covid 19. Hepatitis out kills covid 19. Retarded lemmings like you, out kill covid 19. We can match stats if you don't like that I used a link to a lawyers we sit. If you like we can go to the CDC web site as well as the WHO's website. Stop trying to panic people because, FUCK TRUMP!

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation
Submit the details of your criminal case for a confidential legal consultation. Your #1 choice for federal and state court matters.

The NHTSA reports that almost 29 people die daily in America due to drunk driving. That amounted to one person dead every 50 minutes in 2016. While drunk driving deaths have fallen by ⅓ in the last 30 years, drunk driving crashes still claim at least 10,000 lives per year. The most recent statistics from 2010 state that the deaths and damages from drunk driving led to a loss of $44 b

Yesterday when 1,970 people died from coronavirus, there was NOTHING else that killed more Americans on that day. That was April 8, 2020. That is what the article is talking about. DAILY DEATHS CURRENTLY!

Second lie for you. The truth is, corona virus is the only thing that killed American the news talked about that day. You just weren't told about it on the news and you needed a hug so you did a fuck trump corona virus zombie apocalypse thread. I know you WANT this to kill a bunch of people, but it's time for you to accept the fact that it isn't. Hang in there. I'm sure you will have a les tasteless way to hate trump in a month or to. As it is, you're u are a ducking ghoul.

New Zealand has only one death, while the United States is at 16,000 and climbing by nearly 2,000 a day. Trump has failed to protect the public from this pathogen. The United States should have been able to protect its population as well as New Zealand and Japan.

Says you? Then run for presidant and fix it, other then that, stop telling lies. Any number of things out kills covid 19 period. Now, Dubya stockpiled all kinds of goodies in preparation for a pandemic. Your token negro used it all with SARS which killed way more folks then covid 19. But what could be do? A virus is a virus and stopping g one is like stopping wind. But your token negro did not put back what he used and he did not Maintain what was left of the stockpile. So by your reasoning Barry O personally killed every American that's died from covid 19. Not like you care anyway. For you and your ilk 1,000 dead Americans ai t nothing but a "like" on a message boards.

What has President Trump done since January 20, 2017 to prepare the United States for a pandemic?

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation

I notice YOU ignored MY post 16 completely showing that the CDC are INFLATING death numbers.

Why did you do that?

If anything, the CDC's numbers are an undercount because there are hundreds of people dying per day who have not been given a coronavirus tests, so there for they are not included in the figures. TRUMP failed to have the proper testing infrastructure set up before this occurred. So the deaths are probably well in excess of what has been reported since the United States is SO FAR BEHIND ON TESTING!

Finally, even if half of the recorded deaths were in error, that still does not change how terrible the United States has done compared to countries like New Zealand and Japan.

No one lied. Trump failed to protect the country as seen by the results in Japan and New Zealand. Leading cause of death yesterday in the United States was coronavirus.
First death in the US was Feb 28? Lockdown was March 16. Facts do not care about your feelings.

First U.S. death was February 29, 2020.

Only certain states were on lockdown as of March 16. Way too much of the country was still open. Your supposed to lock down the country BEFORE anyone has died. That's what New Zealand and Taiwan did!

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

JAPAN: 99

SOUTH KOREA: 208

AUSTRALIA: 53

SINGAPORE: 7

TAIWAN: 6

NEW ZEALAND: 2

Since the first post of this thread 24 hours ago, 2,000 more Americans have died from coronavirus while in Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, and New Zealand, the combined death toll has only gone up by 14. 2,000 to 14, that is the scale of Trump's failure.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation

Why did you do that?

Only certain states were on lockdown as of March 16. Way too much of the country was still open. Your supposed to lock down the country BEFORE anyone has died. That's what New Zealand and Taiwan did!
You don't lock down a country due to one death. Please stop your anti Trump rhetoric.

Peoples Republic of Montgomery Co, Md now ordering face masks starting Monday
When did so many town councils, city councils, mayors, county councils and executive, governors, etc have all these instant law making powers granted to them???
This is where me and Mr Lawman will get a chance to meet.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation

Why did you do that?

You don't lock down a country due to one death. Please stop your anti Trump rhetoric.

No, you lock down the country before there are ANY DEATHS! That's how you fight a pandemic. We would be out of this lockdown much sooner if we had acted EARLY! EARLY action is key to defeating and stemming the overall impact of a pandemic.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation

Why did you do that?

No, you lock down the country before there are ANY DEATHS! That's how you fight a pandemic. We would be out of this lockdown much sooner if we had acted EARLY! EARLY action is key to defeating and stemming the overall impact of a pandemic.
How do you justify shutting down the world's biggest economy where there aren't any fatalities? Please explain. Do you understand basic economics?

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation

Why did you do that?

How do you justify shutting down the world's biggest economy where there aren't any fatalities? Please explain. Do you understand basic economics?

The justification is not having to go through a 5 month lockdown like we are now with Hospitals overwhelmed and 18,000 dead people. When you lockdown early, you save lives, and shorten the time you have to be in lock down. Better for public health, and better for the economy.

DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS:

UNITED STATES:

• Toggle navigation

Case Evaluation

Why did you do that?

The justification is not having to go through a 5 month lockdown like we are now with Hospitals overwhelmed and 18,000 dead people. When you lockdown early, you save lives, and shorten the time you have to be in lock down. Better for public health, and better for the economy.
How come we did not lock the country down over H1B1? We thought it was like another flue or SARS. You are not making any logical sense. When we realized how bad and contagious it was we shut it down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back