Coronavirus, Article from "WEB-MD"

It appears that Trump has infiltrated Web-Md and forced them into posting "no need to panic" propaganda!
Not sure where you are getting this nonsense from the article you posted

But it is fascinating watching every one of you Trump cultists, to a man, adopt this idiot talking point because Dear Leader vomited it. Truly fascinating.

Dawwww

Ass bern?
When I want to know your thoughts, I will turn on Rush Limbaugh. Thanks, though.

When I want to know yours?

I'll ask a two year old.
3oas0a.jpg

you're definitely confounding the issue

~S~

You seem to not know that much about plumbing. Sometimes plumbing labor is just some young guys with shovels slinging dirt in the sun, or tearing shit up so the actual plumber can do their work. Then somebody needs to fill and compact those holes again. A lot of plumbing is just hard ass manual labor, and plumbing companies often employ unskilled laborers to do it.

You're either talking about common laborers, or plumbing apprentices on somebody's sh*t list

and yeah, i know the dif, being in the trades almost 4 decades....

~S~

Not sure what your point is here.
it's obvious to all who are not liberal and/or brain dead
Yeah, that helps.

Not sure I'm seeing your point here.
ok, sorry
the MSM is making a HUGE deal out if it --when it really isn't
So, Italy is on lockdown to back up.the MSM's conspiracy to take down tRump?
the MSM has been trying to take down Mr Trump since 2016..Trump 24/7...
...if you haven't figured out that the MSM is all about sensationalism, you are not smart enough to be posting on adult forums
So, Italy is on lockdown just to back up the MSM's conspiracy to take down tRump?

it's obvious to all who are not liberal and/or brain dead
Yeah, that helps.

ok, sorry
...if you haven't figured out that the MSM is all about sensationalism, you are not smart enough to be posting on adult forums
So, Italy is on lockdown just to back up the MSM's conspiracy to take down tRump?
Yeah, Trumptard stupidity has reached heights I previously thought impossible.

Yeah, that helps.

ok, sorry

i was told that believing anthony fauci, the top expert on this virus 'is listening to fake news.'

ok, sorry

i was told that believing anthony fauci, the top expert on this virus 'is listening to fake news.'
I was told "I don't care what the facts are, I believe tRump".

I was told "I don't care what the facts are, I believe tRump".

i wish there was a little 'shaking my head in disgust at deplorables' button.

ok, sorry

You're an idiot.

Of course you should LIMIT your risk of exposure to ANY virus. Nobody said otherwise.

But you want us to jump on your hysteria bandwagon and pretend it's the end of the world.

It's a variant of the common cold and you're determined to work up the country into a panic and you get yourself into another panic when some of us refuse to join you.

Your "authority" hasnt said what you pretend he said:

Fauci: Those 'vulnerable' to coronavirus should limit travel and crowd exposure

Your reasoning changes with each new outrage. You want Trump out because he's a loud Republican that has been more successful than you thought he would be and you hate it.

You mean it took longer for him to fuck things up than I thought? Um. Yeah. He still fucked things up, though.

Here's the thing. We should have gotten rid of him when we found out he was throwing kids into concentration camps, or when we found out he was trying to rig the election. But a lot of people didn't care, because, hey, the market's good.

Now the market ain't so good anymore.

1583525204898.jpg

Yeah, that helps.

ok, sorry
Yeah, TDS has reached heights I previously thought impossible

You're an idiot.

Of course you should LIMIT your risk of exposure to ANY virus. Nobody said otherwise.

But you want us to jump on your hysteria bandwagon and pretend it's the end of the world.

It's a variant of the common cold and you're determined to work up the country into a panic and you get yourself into another panic when some of us refuse to join you.

Your "authority" hasnt said what you pretend he said:

Fauci: Those 'vulnerable' to coronavirus should limit travel and crowd exposure

^ ' You're an idiot '.

:ack-1: i am?

' Of course you should LIMIT your risk of exposure to ANY virus. Nobody said otherwise. '

soooooooooo....... your point is? btw - self proclaimed 'germaphobe' donny said he won't stop shaking hands & his incompetent bible thumping VP defended that.

' But you want us to jump on your hysteria bandwagon and pretend it's the end of the world. '

lol... now ^THAT is fake news.

' It's a variant of the common cold...

really? who told you that? i wanna see the unbiased credible scientific link from a bonafide medical expert. get going, chop chop.

... and you're determined to work up the country into a panic ...

liar liar pants on fire

... and you get yourself into another panic when some of us refuse to join you.
'

lol! what hogwash. there's no panic here - - - if y'all deplorables wanna take yer chances, go right ahead. at this point, you deserve what you get.

' Your "authority" hasnt said what you pretend he said...'

i wanna know what YOU think i said that HE said, since i was on another thread with a completely different poorly educated basket dweller telling me fauci was fake news.

Is Trump being truthful about the coronavirus?

go ahead, open that little conversation up, actually read the exchange, then you can stfu.

:fu:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back