#CoronaHoax2020 — A Chain-Link Fence to Stop Mosquitoes…

I love the scientific approach, no matter what.

My idea for testing such a mask is very simple and I would like to see what your thoughts are.

If you can SMELL ANYTHING with one of these masks on. . . Even a single fart. . .

It's aint protecting you from no Rona.
Says the “pro-life” hypocrite. People will die because they believe threads like this. But what the hell do you care.

Last edited:
Earlier today, I put an N95 mask under my microscope, to see how wide the spacing is between the fibers of which it is comprised. I used two different methods to photograph the result.

First, here is a picture taken by a method that I've used for years, which produces a moderate-quality image, but for which I've worked out all the bugs and all the relevant calibrations. With the 10× objective and the 15× eyepiece in place, I used a cheap point&shoot-type digital camera pointed into the eyepiece. The numbered scale that you see in this image is built into the 15× eyepiece, and when used with the 10× objective, the space between the numbered ticks represents a distance of 122 microns. A micron is 1⁄1000 of a milometer; a millimeter is usually the distance between the smallest ticks on most metric rulers.

From this, we can see that the gaps between fibers in this N95 mask are typically around 50 microns or so. Cheaper surgical-type masks, and almost certainly nearly all fabric masks, surely have even larger gaps. So, anything about fifty microns or so should be able to get through this mask; get down to about ten or twenty microns, and this mask would be no obstacle at all.

The #CoronaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from about 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron. At the smaller end of it's range, the #CoronaHoax virus is about a thousand times smaller than what this mask can reliably be expected to block.

My 10× objective, with a numerical aperture of 0.2, can theoretical resolve detail down to about two to four microns. My most extreme objective, a 100× oil-immersion objective with an NA of 1.25, can theoretically resolve detail down to about 0.3 to 0.6 of a micron. So, at 0.2 of a micron, the very largest #CoronaHoax2000 virus is smaller than I can possibly hope to be able to see with my microscope.

View attachment 341827

I very recently acquired an adapter to connect my much-better camera, a Nikon D3200, to my microscope. This goes in place of the eyepiece, only using the objective as the only optical component. I've still got some bugs to work out, as far as using it to get the best image, and as far as calibrating the combinations of my D3200 connected via this adapter, to my different objective, as far as how size is scaled. The image below was taken using the same 10× objective that I used to take the above picture. I took three different pictures, focused slightly differently, and focus-stacked them, to improve depth-of-field.

View attachment 341829
Clearly the reprehensible right isn’t going to stop propagating ridiculous lies and misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic.

This thread is yet another example of that.
Yeah what kind of fool would believe some partisan hack on his bullshit findings. But beyond that this moron, Blaylock, calls the cornavirus A hoax while at the same time saying it is ineffective against the virus. Well, it it’s a hoax why even have a thread on the effectiveness of masks.

The sad part is that there are many that will believe asshats and losers like Blaylock. Not wear a mask and get sick or die. This type of person is the most pernicious type of sleazy.

actually, it is more accurate to say------hang around with people, fail to wash your hands lots, stick your fingers into your body apertures and eat stuff infected people have touched or sneezed on is more accurate in to hell with your, GET SICK. This thread is childish from top to bottom.

Yeah what kind of fool would believe some partisan hack with a microscope on his bullshit findings.

The kind of fool who believes what he can see with his own eyes, as opposed to the kind who blindly, mindlessly believes the lies that he is told by “experts”.

Not wear a mask and get sick or die.

Nobody is going to get sick and die, because he or anyone else did not wear a mask. That's just bullshit.

Yeah what kind of fool would believe some partisan hack with a microscope on his bullshit findings.

The kind of fool who believes what he can see with his own eyes, as opposed to the kind who blindly, mindlessly believes the lies that he is told by “experts”.

Not wear a mask and get sick or die.

Nobody is going to get sick and die, because he or anyone else did not wear a mask. That's just bullshit.

you have a theory Bob?

Forum List

Back