#corona... was/is china working on political biological warfare?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
why do the democrats suck up to china?

how will this help the face of American Politics?

from the start, there has been parity umong cheaters, #biden cheating America's election, schiff and pelosi bearing false witness (biblical reference). some say corona was biden's runningmate... ??

from the start, there has been parity umong cheaters, #biden cheating America's election, schiff and pelosi bearing false witness (biblical reference). some say corona was biden's runningmate... ??

You know that they are working on much worse than that in Galveston, don't you? Why didn't we hear about trump funding that for four years?

• Banned

You know that they are working on much worse than that in Galveston, don't you? Why didn't we hear about trump funding that for four years?
plum island.

• Banned

link ?

That's Obama's virus. Homegrown in North Carolina, and when it was ready to be released, it and Fauci and 3.7 million taxpayer money went to the lab in Wuhan. China took the fall. It hurt Trump's campaign, and it took alot a lot of the useless elderly out. The Wuhan lab is doing great, by the way.

It is a UN dream come true..

• Banned
That's Obama's virus. Homegrown in North Carolina, and when it was ready to be released, it and Fauci and 3.7 million taxpayer money went to the lab in Wuhan. China took the fall. It hurt Trump's campaign, and it took alot a lot of the useless elderly out. The Wuhan lab is doing great, by the way.

i guess the WHO is a big success with America taxpayers. we need to send Iran some more billions.

Why do you listen to QAnon?
here's the first result on google..

QAnon, or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office. Wikipedia

and this you think is whom i "listen to" ?

Democrats are more fucked up than i thought.

that's ok though, as far as you know.

USELESS ELDERLY? I resemble that remark!!!

link ?
Here's one, maybe she'll read it before she spouts any more BS. Plum island was established in 1954 as an animal disease center--didn't realize Trump was POTUS then. The Mystery, Myth and Reality of Plum Island Galveston Nat'l Lab was created in 2003 by the Nat'l Institute of Health. I don't think 2003 was during the Trump admin. Galveston National Laboratory - Wikipedia BTW, her lord and savior Barry Obummer, Piglosi and the rest funded it too.

link ?

USELESS ELDERLY? I resemble that remark!!!
me too.

Forum List

Back