Corona virus worldwide chart

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
China claims the virus slowed or has been "contained" in their land. But many people are skeptical.

However, according to the day by day chart, the report of China appears to be correct.

Countries around China have barely a few hundreds and few thousands of reported cases. There are not report of people dying in great quantities in those countries.

Same scenario is observed with third world countries in Asia, Africa y South America.

On the other hand, the chart shows tens of thousands of infections in European countries and the US.

The reasons for the huge difference in amount of infections and deaths because the Corona virus can be many. I think it is important to start studies about the points from below in order to prepare better for future pandemics.

1)- Could be lack of report of cases in third world countries. Something very rare in the current era where technology has reached them and communication means are same like US and Europe.

2)- Could be "race",

3)- Could be "diet". People in poor countries eat chicken, meat and vegetables from farm, while advanced countries do it from animals in cages and pools. Their water comes from wells and can't have the luxury of drinking sodas very often.

4)- Could be "poor health". It is not how long you live but "how" you live until you die. Many people live long time but thanks to medicines, surgeries and medical treatment. Today the term "longevity" is not synonymous of "good health". A research of medicine use (quantity, quality and purpose) in each country might provide a sure answer for this probability.

5)- Unknown probabilities.

China claims the virus slowed or has been "contained" in their land. But many people are skeptical.

However, according to the day by day chart, the report of China appears to be correct.

Countries around China have barely a few hundreds and few thousands of reported cases. There are not report of people dying in great quantities in those countries.

Same scenario is observed with third world countries in Asia, Africa y South America.

On the other hand, the chart shows tens of thousands of infections in European countries and the US.

The reasons for the huge difference in amount of infections and deaths because the Corona virus can be many. I think it is important to start studies about the points from below in order to prepare better for future pandemics.

1)- Could be lack of report of cases in third world countries. Something very rare in the current era where technology has reached them and communication means are same like US and Europe.

2)- Could be "race",

3)- Could be "diet". People in poor countries eat chicken, meat and vegetables from farm, while advanced countries do it from animals in cages and pools. Their water comes from wells and can't have the luxury of drinking sodas very often.

4)- Could be "poor health". It is not how long you live but "how" you live until you die. Many people live long time but thanks to medicines, surgeries and medical treatment. Today the term "longevity" is not synonymous of "good health". A research of medicine use (quantity, quality and purpose) in each country might provide a sure answer for this probability.

if no vaccine exists, how did they do that? Oh wait, it ran its course as I have been stating. Quarantining didn't do shit. I believe the numbers spiked because of quarantining.

2)- Could be "race",

Why are these statistics being withheld, especially for the U.S.? I want to know the age, health and other demographic information for every person who has allegedly died from Covid-19. (No, I do not want to know their identities.) I suspect that this information would give us a very different picture of the risks to Americans, and might change our approach to who should be quarantined.

2)- Could be "race",

5)- 5G (Installed antennas and transmitters in advanced countries in greater amounts than third world countries. Check "availability" 5G - Wikipedia)

2)- Could be "race",

Are you really THAT stupid?

Animals cramped up in cages are not less bound to be sick. And you think drinking sodas is healthy?

I admit, a well can be polluted. A farmer can use dangerous pesticides and herbicides just like a factory farm. But that doesn't make the bigger operation safer or more healthy.

And a small farm or a bigger operation can be all natural. But your mind is unable to tackle such a sophisticated topic.

Animals cramped up in cages are not less bound to be sick. And you think drinking sodas is healthy?

I admit, a well can be polluted. A farmer can use dangerous pesticides and herbicides just like a factory farm. But that doesn't make the bigger operation safer or more healthy.

And a small farm or a bigger operation can be all natural. But your mind is unable to tackle such a sophisticated topic.

In the 60's, Science magazine published the project of building chicken factories underground, where genetically modified chicken won't see sun light, will have atrophied legs so won't try to walk, will be fed thru a canal in front of the cages which will running 24/7. The cages will be made with metal wire, so chicken's excrement will fall into a river below the cages. This river will take the excrement to a machine. This machine will "separate" the part which can be eaten by the chicken again, plus will contain some aggregate additives to make the chicken grow fast and get fat faster. By the year 1975, following the process, those chicken were eating 67% of their own doo doo plus additives.

So, it is not only to be fed in cages but those chicken are eating 67% their own doo doo plus additives. And such is the chicken sold in most fast food stores and markets as well.

After knowing what you have been eating all these years, I guess the "stupid" will be you if you still buying that kind of chicken.

The mentioning of drinking sodas was to remind you that such is what is making more people sick. In poor countries they do drink sodas, but not at such percent as people in advanced countries.

By the way, it is another topic opened before mine, where the poster claims Japan has only a few cases of Corona virus.

It happens that Japan started using G5 technology since March 25 (a few days ago) and now the number is almost 2,000 cases.

Japan

NTT DOCOMO is Japan’s largest wireless carrier. They've been studying and experimenting with 5G since 2010 and launched pre-commercial 5G services in September 2019 before officially starting 5G services on March 25, 2020.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

Point is that the most advanced countries are the most affected by the virus according to the daily worldwide chat.

In the 60's, Science magazine published the project of building chicken factories underground, where genetically modified chicken won't see sun light, will have atrophied legs so won't try to walk, will be fed thru a canal in front of the cages which will running 24/7. The cages will be made with metal wire, so chicken's excrement will fall into a river below the cages. This river will take the excrement to a machine. This machine will "separate" the part which can be eaten by the chicken again, plus will contain some aggregate additives to make the chicken grow fast and get fat faster. By the year 1975, following the process, those chicken were eating 67% of their own doo doo plus additives.

So, it is not only to be fed in cages but those chicken are eating 67% their own doo doo plus additives. And such is the chicken sold in most fast food stores and markets as well.

After knowing what you have been eating all these years, I guess the "stupid" will be you if you still buying that kind of chicken.

The mentioning of drinking sodas was to remind you that such is what is making more people sick. In poor countries they do drink sodas, but not at such percent as people in advanced countries.

By the way, it is another topic opened before mine, where the poster claims Japan has only a few cases of Corona virus.

It happens that Japan started using G5 technology since March 25 (a few days ago) and now the number is almost 2,000 cases.

Japan

NTT DOCOMO is Japan’s largest wireless carrier. They've been studying and experimenting with 5G since 2010 and launched pre-commercial 5G services in September 2019 before officially starting 5G services on March 25, 2020.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

Point is that the most advanced countries are the most affected by the virus according to the daily worldwide chat.

maybe you're not stupid, just nuts.

Forum List

Back