Corona virus self isolation memes.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
image.jpeg

Did you know that there is 14 whole seasons of Ancient Aliens?

no kids here....so i call the kids...hubby talks dirty and i ignore him....we have watched tiger king....season 3 of ozark...the list just goes on and on...i am a news addict...the news is making him crazy..he is spending his time in his garden...lots of time on porch spying on neighbors who are totally boring lol
the neighbor who shares the mail box area....trim the damn grass around my jonquils and i swear it looks like he did it with scissors...perfect trim right up to the flowers not touching a single flower....hubby alternates between yelling at me then doing something nice for me....plans are being made for the spring and the end of this mess...it is so sad seeing pics of kids parties..full balloons etc...presents looks like a great party...of one..the birthday child...mama bear was in tears when i told her i had the eggs waiting on the candy....for easter....she goes..it wont be the same without you....well hell why am i not going to be there...she is worried about gov coopers lock down....i seriously doubt the banner elk police will arrest a 66 yr old woman with a basket of easter eggs...i thought about going over before dawn and hiding the eggs in the dark..then hubby mentions...ronnie will shoot your ass....true and lawdy we dont wanna get crazy mary started....

now the big issue here is becoming the 2nd home owners..who are coming back...fast....ny and florida...locals are bitching....figuring they wont self isolate for the 14 days needed...so far our rural area has few cases..and that may be due to little testing....i think they have done a little over 60 tests here...
we are rather isolated but have a history of flat landers escaping fever...blowing rock was built on the rich escaping yellow fever...its not hard doing social distancing but yesterday we went for a ride...the blue ridge parkway was packed......some of the stores in blowing rock were open....we wanted to go for a walk then realized i still had on my bed room slippers...i fear for the jeans..this damn jammie pants just fucking lie...everything is fine...they say...when you know damn well its not...

omg and the food...we are just eating...pizza rolls fish sticks...chili and rice...baking bread....

just pouring the ice cream right on top of the pizza hiding the pasta

no kids here....so i call the kids...hubby talks dirty and i ignore him....we have watched tiger king....season 3 of ozark...the list just goes on and on...i am a news addict...the news is making him crazy..he is spending his time in his garden...lots of time on porch spying on neighbors who are totally boring lol
the neighbor who shares the mail box area....trim the damn grass around my jonquils and i swear it looks like he did it with scissors...perfect trim right up to the flowers not touching a single flower....hubby alternates between yelling at me then doing something nice for me....plans are being made for the spring and the end of this mess...it is so sad seeing pics of kids parties..full balloons etc...presents looks like a great party...of one..the birthday child...mama bear was in tears when i told her i had the eggs waiting on the candy....for easter....she goes..it wont be the same without you....well hell why am i not going to be there...she is worried about gov coopers lock down....i seriously doubt the banner elk police will arrest a 66 yr old woman with a basket of easter eggs...i thought about going over before dawn and hiding the eggs in the dark..then hubby mentions...ronnie will shoot your ass....true and lawdy we dont wanna get crazy mary started....

now the big issue here is becoming the 2nd home owners..who are coming back...fast....ny and florida...locals are bitching....figuring they wont self isolate for the 14 days needed...so far our rural area has few cases..and that may be due to little testing....i think they have done a little over 60 tests here...
we are rather isolated but have a history of flat landers escaping fever...blowing rock was built on the rich escaping yellow fever...its not hard doing social distancing but yesterday we went for a ride...the blue ridge parkway was packed......some of the stores in blowing rock were open....we wanted to go for a walk then realized i still had on my bed room slippers...i fear for the jeans..this damn jammie pants just fucking lie...everything is fine...they say...when you know damn well its not...

omg and the food...we are just eating...pizza rolls fish sticks...chili and rice...baking bread....

just pouring the ice cream right on top of the pizza hiding the pasta
Baking bread is an art everyone should master anyways, IMO.

Forum List

Back