Corona virus likely to be gone soon in US

Anyone heard from william the wie? Hasn’t been on in almost a month.
I miss him, too. He's always been the best of good guys. :)

I did a search to see when his last post was and his name's not even showing up.
Check your ignore list. It's easy to accidentally cross the screen and touch a button you didn't even see if you're on a cellphone. His last post was on 3/22/21. Very nice person to everyone as I recollect.

Anyone heard from william the wie? Hasn’t been on in almost a month.
I miss him, too. He's always been the best of good guys. :)
Don't leave beautress....stay and make the board better...
I won't leave until I get married' but not to worry. My sweetie doesn't like me. But he loves the farm, the guest room, the lake, the workshop, the boats, the rw&b Stallion Trike, the big Ford truck, and daily chewing me out for having asthma instead of cooking and doing the laundry. :auiqs.jpg: It's better than staring at the four walls for my 5 years of widowhood.

Probably 0.5-1.0%

Peaks mid-April.

Stocks are a buy
Have fun losing money, the bottom is not in. Here's a free tip... Don't put partisan politics ahead of common sense.

I made out like a bandit last year.

How about you?

I did absolutely nothing and my gold went up over 34%; my house went up over 45K, and my land over $200K, also by doing absolutely nothing, which means my insurance and property taxes also went up. Half my neighbors, being idiots, think that's great. I asked them if was so great, why don't they sell, and how much would it cost you to move and replace what you've got? I get blank stares and dumbass mumbling about 'equity n stuff'.

New Topics

Forum List

Back