Corona Virus FEMA Police State New Zealand’s COVID-19 Quarantine ‘Camps’ Are The End Of Personal Freedom

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Pacific island nation has 25 coronavirus deaths out of population of nearly five million

Hoover Institution senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson condemned New Zealand‘s institution of coronavirus quarantine “camps” on “The Ingraham Angle” Tuesday.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, of the center-left New Zealand Labour Party, announced in a video that if people sent to the camp refuse to be tested, they will be required to remain another two weeks after their initial two-week stay.

Ardern called the warning a “pretty good incentive” to get tested for COVID-19.

“You either get your test done and make sure you are cleared, or we will keep you in a facility longer,” she said.

“So I think most people look at that and say, ‘I will take the test.'”

Totalitarian rule coming soon to a State near you. Canada and New Zealand rounding folks up.

Pacific island nation has 25 coronavirus deaths out of population of nearly five million

Hoover Institution senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson condemned New Zealand‘s institution of coronavirus quarantine “camps” on “The Ingraham Angle” Tuesday.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, of the center-left New Zealand Labour Party, announced in a video that if people sent to the camp refuse to be tested, they will be required to remain another two weeks after their initial two-week stay.

“You either get your test done and make sure you are cleared, or we will keep you in a facility longer,” she said.

Totalitarian rule coming soon to a State near you. Canada and New Zealand rounding folks up.
Disgusting.

Lol, you act like it's happening here.

Nope, I act like it's and people just like will cheer when it does.

That makes no sense. Calm down, take a deep breath, and try again. Don't let this place get you so worked up.

That makes no sense. Calm down, take a deep breath, and try again. Don't let this place get you so worked up.

LOL, "this place" can't work me up kid.

Those are fucking REEDUCATION CAMPS!!! JESUS!!!

HOLE CAT FUCK!!!

Do what we say or stay longer!!!

thank@JustAGuy1 thanlfully thats all changed.

JustAGuy1 thankfully thats all changed

Forum List

Back