Corona pandemic and the Globalists

Is the corona virus panic driving America in to the hands of the globalists?

And turning us into a New World Order totalitarian country. ... :dunno:

A valid fear but I don't see it that way. If anything, most nations around the world seem to be becoming more xenophobic and border focused due to the virus. However, if the globalists could pull it off—globalizing America—now is the time they'd likely push such an effort.

I don't know about the argument that you are making. What I do know is, the entire nation of America is essentially shut down because of the decisions of two people: Fauci and Birx. Rightfully or wrongfully, it's becoming very much an all or none situation. It's not an easy situation, but media has been meddling in their judgement of Trumps decisions and it's disgusting.

Just as a few months ago your entire government was shut down by the Mueller Investigation.

Then your government was basically shut down by an Impeachment (which made dealing with this virus even more difficult).

Imagine how much can be accomplished if all of these issues didn't occur?

Last edited:

They will think so in Italy wait until it hits the US lol.

1585622387702.png

Trump being elected DEFINITELY threw a monkey wrench into business as usual

UN SG IS NOW worried about Africa
WHERE IS ALL THE M.O.N.E.Y?

Covid-19 could kill millions in Africa
without immediate action: UN chief

Are you fucking kidding me?

Who in their right mind doesn't think or hasn't considered
the stench of death piled up there already

CoV Africa tracker

Look at the numbers...this late in the game, really....GTFOH

No longer are we only threatened from without by a group of balding hard-line Communists – we are now threatened from within – by a group of intelligent, well-dressed globalists who are convincing America and the nations of the world that the only way to lasting world peace is the establishment of a … “New World Order.”

There is a War for Your Mind
Solipsists
To score a victory over the enemy it’s important for you know their tactics.

The revolution going on now is not one fought on the streets with bullets, but one you might call a war for the mind. It’s danger far outweighs the threat from bombs and guns. It’s a war being waged for the hearts and minds of people with the end game being submission or death.

US Army Field Manual 101-5-1, Operational Terms and Graphics (released 30 September 1997), defines information warfare as “actions taken to achieve information superiority by affecting a hostile’s information, information based-processes, and information systems, while defending one’s own information, information processes, and information systems.”

The battle we face today is the same battle that has waged for centuries and will eventually climax with the appearance of the antichrist.

No longer are we only threatened from without by a group of balding hard-line Communists – we are now threatened from within – by a group of intelligent, well-dressed globalists who are convincing America and the nations of the world that the only way to lasting world peace is the establishment of a … “New World Order.”

Solipsists

The revolution going on now is not one fought on the streets with bullets, but one you might call a war for the mind. It’s danger far outweighs the threat from bombs and guns. It’s a war being waged for the hearts and minds of people with the end game being submission or death.

US Army Field Manual 101-5-1, Operational Terms and Graphics (released 30 September 1997), defines information warfare as “actions taken to achieve information superiority by affecting a hostile’s information, information based-processes, and information systems, while defending one’s own information, information processes, and information systems.”

The battle we face today is the same battle that has waged for centuries and will eventually climax with the appearance of the antichrist.

AND THAT IS WHY WHO, CHINA, CDC AND MSM NEED TO BE DEALT WITH SWIFTLY
The WH should take over the airwaves

Solipsists

AND THAT IS WHY WHO, CHINA, CDC AND MSM NEED TO BE DEALT WITH SWIFTLY
The WH should take over the airwaves

This has been going on for a loooong time...

From the link above.

Everything my ancestors ever accomplished is all for naught now.

I for one, will not welcome our new overlords.
I am like... a 9th generation American.

So yeah, this does not sit well with me.

Those faggot commies never cleared any land or faced any hardships.

They have never eaten rabbit. Bet!

I disagree. The Coronavirus situation will be a huge plus for the middle class, and independent Americans.

The people are seeing how unsanitary it is and the risk there is in living in super-sized cities and riding public transport. The hallmarks of globalist ultraliberalism.

I disagree. The Coronavirus situation will be a huge plus for the middle class, and independent Americans.

The people are seeing how unsanitary it is and the risk there is in living in super-sized cities and riding public transport. The hallmarks of globalist ultraliberalism.
What...oh please, I live in Chicago, take the bus and I rarely get sick

Sure. But perception is reality, and people are going to put more of a value on situations where they can use Private transportation and not be in close proximity to individuals who may be spreading coronavirus or other contagious bugs.

We could easily be entering an age where the American Dream will be a single family home in the suburbs, where people drive a private, well equipped automobile to their jobs. Larger, more spacious vehicles are going to be something we are going to see on the road. Expect a return of the Electra 225 and Fleetwood Brougham

Sure. But perception is reality, and people are going to put more of a value on situations where they can use Private transportation and not be in close proximity to individuals who may be spreading coronavirus or other contagious bugs.

We could easily be entering an age where the American Dream will be a single family home in the suburbs, where people drive a private, well equipped automobile to their jobs. Larger, more spacious vehicles are going to be something we are going to see on the road. Expect a return of the Electra 225 and Fleetwood Brougham
Omg, do a google search and see what microscopic bugs
are living in the very mattress you sleep on, feasting on the dead skin you shed
the pillow you lay your head on, the carpet you walk on, the couch you sit on
in food you eat and water you drink

It won't happen Sunni Man!

President Trump and the Patriots know exactly what it's going on..... what the globlalist Demrats want to achieve...they will fail

The President is several steps ahead of these monsters

GOD WINS!

Get a load of this bs see told you guys a vaccine won't do jack chit when they make you tkae it lol.
1585627201803.png

Everything my ancestors ever accomplished is all for naught now.

I for one, will not welcome our new overlords.
I am like... a 9th generation American.

So yeah, this does not sit well with me.

Those faggot commies never cleared any land or faced any hardships.

They have never eaten rabbit. Bet!
Do you see now who the enemy is? Do you see who it is that has managed the destruction of your country and the defeat of your people? Or are you still refusing to name the Jew?

Forum List

Back