Corona beer suspends production due to coronavirus

That's a shame. I liked their beer.

"The brewer of Corona beer has suspended production because of the coronavirus pandemic. The brand of lager - whose unfortunate name has made it a punchline during the health crisis - will not be produced after Mexico deemed it non-essential. Fears of a shortage have prompted panic-buying, with pictures from Mexican shops showing trolleys piled up with beer. The brewery Grupo Modelo said it was scaling down its operations to a 'bare minimum' in line with the Mexican government's orders."

I wonder if the US has shut down beer production as "nonessential?" I haven't heard anything.
beer/alcohol production is of the highest essential product,,,,it keeps a lot of people occupied and stops them from killing people that need killing,,,
at least thats been my experience,,,

Yeah cause no one's ever gotten ugly, rowdy, obnoxious, unreasonable or pro- rioty after snarfin lots of alcohol!
your shortcomings are not my problem,,,until they are and I have to properly deal with them,,,

"The brewer of Corona beer has suspended production because of the coronavirus pandemic. The brand of lager - whose unfortunate name has made it a punchline during the health crisis - will not be produced after Mexico deemed it non-essential. Fears of a shortage have prompted panic-buying, with pictures from Mexican shops showing trolleys piled up with beer. The brewery Grupo Modelo said it was scaling down its operations to a 'bare minimum' in line with the Mexican government's orders."

I wonder if the US has shut down beer production as "nonessential?" I haven't heard anything.
beer/alcohol production is of the highest essential product,,,,it keeps a lot of people occupied and stops them from killing people that need killing,,,

Yeah cause no one's ever gotten ugly, rowdy, obnoxious, unreasonable or pro- rioty after snarfin lots of alcohol!
your shortcomings are not my problem,,,until they are and I have to properly deal with them,,,

You're an idiot.

Glad I got a case of Corona earlier this week. Surprising Mexico would see it that way. Thought it one of their biggest exports. Reckon they will shut down the cartel drug shipments, or are those essential services and exports?

Often times, things become more desirable when there is a shortage, and they may sell a lot more Corona beer in the long run.
There was a product for dieting called AIDS when HIV first appeared in the 1980's. It was devastated. And that was with a very small percentage of the population affected.

I'm ready....
1585945826445.png

Often times, things become more desirable when there is a shortage, and they may sell a lot more Corona beer in the long run.
Pretty sure that's how Coors got famous. It was scarce on this end of the country in the beginning because it had to be kept refrigerated.

It got famous because there are some fucked up in the head people in this country that'll drink anything if they put a beer lable on it.
You don't like Coors? They all taste pretty much the same to me.

I'm ready....
View attachment 318815
So long as you've got a bottle of Tylenol for the next morning.

Pretty sure that's how Coors got famous. It was scarce on this end of the country in the beginning because it had to be kept refrigerated.

It got famous because there are some fucked up in the head people in this country that'll drink anything if they put a beer lable on it.

They all taste the same to you??!!

I can't even talk to you anymore...

I keep domestic beer in the kitchen fridge....back up....

You need to stock up on microbrews.

You're an idiot.
opinions vary,,,but when shit needs done they always come to me,,,

Nearly all our beer is foreign to you. I like "barbed wire".

1585946489895.png

Taste went backwards in the 1980s though. Overpasteurised due to stupid Gov regulations.

Greg

Nearly all our beer is foreign to you. I like "barbed wire".

View attachment 318821

Taste went backwards in the 1980s though. Overpasteurised due to stupid Gov regulations.

Greg
Try this beer...

1585947255772.png

Not to encourage the consumption of such a product of course, but where is it written that the product can't be given another name if the current name is a big enough problem?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back