Corned Beef on the Webber

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A customer of mine smoked one of those pre packaged corned beef slabs and it was pretty good. So I'm gonna try it. Had to throughly wash the corned beef mix off of it before starting. I bought a small one 8n case it's fubar...

20210307_090238.jpg

A customer of mine smoked one of those pre packaged corned beef slabs and it was pretty good. So I'm gonna try it. Had to throughly wash the corned beef mix off of it before starting. I bought a small one 8n case it's fubar...

View attachment 465079

Those packaged ones are pretty damn good!!!
Making one from scratch is better but it's a pain in the ass and takes forever.

I had some meatloaf at my local Irish pub yesterday. I don't like meatloaf. This meatloaf is the best I've ever had. The use ground beef and ground corned beef... oh man...

I had some meatloaf at my local Irish pub yesterday. I don't like meatloaf. This meatloaf is the best I've ever had. The use ground beef and ground corned beef... oh man...

Not a big fan of meatloaf myself but that sounds interesting.

It's really good, and I really, really don't like meatloaf. If my wife says she's making meatloaf, I eat something else.

Not a big fan of meatloaf myself but that sounds interesting.

It's really good, and I really, really don't like meatloaf. If my wife says she's making meatloaf, I eat something else.

Meatloaf is one of my favorite meals.

Sometimes we will cook it on the Big Green Egg to get a smokey flavor to it.

Ummm....we see your foot. You have them. Always good. :spinner:

I had a reuben at one of our local BBQ joints. I like BBQ corned beef much better than with cabbage in a pot.

A place near me does a smoked meatloaf and it's awesome. I'm not a big meatloaf fan either, too much of it during childhood and it always tastes bland to me, but this one was really good.

Forum List

Back