Cori Bush Wins

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
She defeated a decades long incumbent who took his dad's place. That seat had been held by that family for decades.

She's guaranteed to win in November.

There will be one more voice of real people in our House of Reps.

I cheer her on and welcome her into our government. Hopefully she will be another real voice of the people instead of a paid voice for the filthy rich and big business.

She defeated a decades long incumbent who took his dad's place. That seat had been held by that family for decades.

I cheer her on and welcome her into our government. Hopefully she will be another real voice of the people instead of a paid voice for the filthy rich and big business.

It’s amazing how stupid Democrats are. Yea, let’s vote in a homeless black woman....what could go wrong?

The handwriting is on the wall. Things aren't nearly as "Cheerful" as the Party of the Rumpers paint it. The fact is, we are going to see more of this in 2020. We saw a just a hint of it in 2018.

and blacks lose----hahahhah
...St Louis is one of the most dangerous and highest murder rates.....blacks murder blacks over 3 times a week---not counting shootings---and what does she run on?? police reform!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahah -dumbasses
...blacks are going to keep on murdering each other and the black people like her in every city won't do anything about it--they are concentrating on police---hahahahhahahahh DUMB very DUMB

YOU FKD UP---you don't know shit !!
..you are not that smart at all.......like Booth said--she replaced someone who was not a ''paid voice for the filthy rich'''' --a BLACKMAN
..you just proved you just babblecrap without researching = RACIST
..she replaced Lacy Clay!! who is also a DUMBASS
''''''Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.''''''

YOU FKD UP---you don't know shit !!
..you are not that smart at all.......like Booth said--she replaced someone who was not a ''paid voice for the filthy rich'''' --a BLACKMAN
..you just proved you just babblecrap without researching = RACIST
..she replaced Lacy Clay!! who is also a DUMBASS
''''''Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.''''''
.......look at what that dumbass says------!!! blacks are murdering each other --St Louis has one of the highest murder rates--blacks murdering blacks--aqnd he brings up excessive force!!!!! THAT'S not killing the blacks--blacks are !!

One lock solid dimocrap vote replaces another, big deal.

I notice your "No one for Potus for 2020". Okay, both parties don't bother to run a candidate. That should take care of that. Now, it's time to scare the living hell out of you. Can you spell "President Pelosi"?
That should scare me? Show me something that has come out of the House that Trump vetoed related to the size and scope of government, and protected me from Pelousy.

Another butt muncher for domestic terrorists.

Can't be much worse than the asshole they are replacing

The handwriting is on the wall. Things aren't nearly as "Cheerful" as the Party of the Rumpers paint it. The fact is, we are going to see more of this in 2020. We saw a just a hint of it in 2018.

I agree.

We've had forty years of this irresponsible, supply side, shower the rich and business with wealth. People are sick of it. It has ruined manufacturing, ruined our environment, destroyed families, created monopolies with a government run by the rich for the rich.

People are sick of it.

More people like her and those elected in 2018 will be in our congress. I have been waiting for 40 years for America to wake up.

Hopefully it has finally happened.

FB_IMG_1596515643922.jpg

When you take from others, it will be the neighbors again. Always the neighbors while you complain about the rich.

Forum List

Back