Corey Feldman to expose names of Hollywood players who allegedly molested him as a teen in new doc

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I hope there is some justice for these sick puppies. The worst forms of abuse are against youth.

This guy has been going on about this for some time. Far too committed to this for it to be fake if I were to hazard a guess. I watched the interview with him and Watters (on the Fox site), apparently this documentary is a live stream, $20 a pop to watch.

They tried to bury this for a long time, he's been screaming his case since around 1993. Maybe someone will listen? It might be too late for jail time, but maybe reparations? Haim was most certainly probably a victim as well, there's no way to know if these experiences altered his coping mechanism as he aged.

Corey Feldman to expose names of Hollywood players who allegedly molested him as a teen in new doc

Corey Feldman has been "not revealing" who allegedly molested him for quite some time. He needs to shit or get off the pot.

Corey Feldman has been "not revealing" who allegedly molested him for quite some time. He needs to shit or get off the pot.

Apparently that is what this live stream documentary tomorrow is going to do. In the interview he explains this, and describes some messed up stuff, including his own mom encouraging him to get in a car with one of these pedo puppies when he was young because the guy was, or was connected with a big Hollywood agent.

He said the guy fed him stuff, probably tried to get him addicted. This is how lives are destroyed and people live in dark places, all to fulfill the fantasies of weak, cowardly creeps.

If he is telling the truth, there must be justice. Haim became addicted like so many other in Hollywood. One wonders if they are driven there, and/or if it's because of the abuses they suffer, men and women, at the hands of the creeps in Hollywood.

Apparently that is what this live stream documentary tomorrow is going to do. In the interview he explains this, and describes some messed up stuff, including his own mom encouraging him to get in a car with one of these pedo puppies when he was young because the guy was, or was connected with a big Hollywood agent.

He said the guy fed him stuff, probably tried to get him addicted. This is how lives are destroyed and people live in dark places, all to fulfill the fantasies of weak, cowardly creeps.

If he is telling the truth, there must be justice. Haim became addicted like so many other in Hollywood. One wonders if they are driven there, and/or if it's because of the abuses they suffer, men and women, at the hands of the creeps in Hollywood.
Feldman has been talking about this for a couple of years now.....and you have to way $20 to stream it live.

I'll pass.

There's probably something there, but Feldman has been soaking this for publicity for so long without actually giving info - who can say? We will see what we will see. He's never needed a book to name names.

But for sure Tuesday night, we'll find out which grabby Democrat will get the chance to molest the rest of us.

Wouldn't it be great if it turned out to be the most likable people in Hollywood?

"I was molested by... Tom Hanks."

Feldman has been talking about this for a couple of years now.....and you have to way $20 to stream it live.

I'll pass.
I think he would have support, but he has been wringing this for a while. This can end up worse then Capone's Vault from a couple of decades ago if he doesn't have the goods.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why wasn't anything said sooner about those who are guilty?

God bless you and every person who became a victim due to the silence always!!!

Holly

He's so concerned about getting the truth out that he's charging $20.00...

Yeah... pause for a moment and let that sink in...

He's so concerned about getting the truth out that he's charging $20.00...

Yeah... pause for a moment and let that sink in...

Capitalism. The movie probably wasn't free to produce.

In the #metoo movement, I think it's time for people to pay a price for activities against kids too. What is worse than abusing ones power against the youth?

If the sick puppies are guilty, they should be exposed. This is one of the great benefits of the internet today, those who have abused today or in the past, can't hide.

I didn't put the headline as written as I don't like the word.

Well, I had listened to Feldman and I believe that he and/or Haim could have been victims of abuse. It's Hollywood after all and we all now know of how abusers are protected if they have power. However, suggesting it was Sheen who did it to Haim?

Anything is possible I suppose and I don't know any of them obviously, but to me, Sheen just seems like a guy who parties (partied?) way too much with way too many stimulants. I imagine it to be with consenting women not this kind of stuff. I never took Sheen to be a creep.

Regardless, this is one of the names he revealed. Quite difficult to know this many years later and the apparent accuser is no longer with us.

Charlie Sheen denies Corey Feldman's claim he raped Corey Haim: 'Sick, twisted allegations never occurred'

Charlie Sheen is denying a claim made by Corey Feldman in his new documentary alleging that the "Two and a Half Men" star sexually assaulted Corey Haim.

Feldman, 48, released the documentary "(My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys" in Los Angeles on Monday, and in it, he alleges Sheen abused Haim when the actor was 13 years old. Haim passed away in 2010.

Now, Sheen's publicist has shut down the allegations in a new statement.

"These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred. Period," Sheen's publicist told People.

Hollywood is so riddled with fags it's impossible to not believe lots of little boys were raped. But, if that is the only name he has, he should be refunding the money spent on his 'documentary'.

Anything is possible I suppose and I don't know any of them obviously, but to me, Sheen just seems like a guy who parties (partied?) way too much with way too many stimulants. I imagine it to be with consenting women not this kind of stuff. I never took Sheen to be a creep.

e.

He liked him some trannies, so yes, he's a creep. Rapist? Don't know.

After the statute of limitations is up? Feldman is like the has been aging female starlet who put her ass out at the time and can't get a job today. Good luck Corey.

Forum List

Back