Cops who inflicted the beating stood around chatting and fist-bumping after the beating. It gets worse.

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
The Memphis murder is growing.

There are now reports that the cops who inflicted the beating stood around chatting and fist-bumping after Tyre Nichols was unconscious.

The link I have for that has a paywall and I wasn't willing to subscribe. It was also mentioned on "GUTFELD!"

3 fire personnel are terminated and 2 other Memphis officers were placed on leave over Tyre Nichols’ deadly beating, officials say

By Steve Almasy, Mark Morales, Holly Yan and Nick Valencia, CNN
Updated 11:57 PM EST, Mon January 30, 2023

Here is another source referring to the chatting and fist bumping. This is ugly.

Last edited:

There are now reports that the cops who inflicted the beating stood around chatting and fist-bumping after Tyre Nichols was unconscious.

The link I have for that has a paywall and I wasn't willing to subscribe. It was also mentioned on "GUTFELD!"

3 fire personnel are terminated and 2 other Memphis officers were placed on leave over Tyre Nichols’ deadly beating, officials say

Here is another source referring to the chatting and fist bumping. This is ugly.

White Supremacy.

In this day and age, how in the hell can these cops NOT KNOW they're gonna go to prison for LIFE when they do this shit? Are they all this stupid?

In this day and age, how in the hell can these cops NOT KNOW they're gonna go to prison for LIFE when they do this shit? Are they all this stupid?
I believe it is a combination of things.

Two of the original five had been hired after standards were lowered due to a shortage of applicants. Then was a designated unit for street crime and they named it the "Scorpion" unit. What could go wrong?

Apparently, the violence in the unit had been tolerated as part of a get tough on crime attitude.

This tragedy seems to be spreading within that department and even into other departments, particularly the fire department.

I believe it is a combination of things.

Two of the original five had been hired after standards were lowered due to a shortage of applicants. Then was a designated unit for street crime and they named it the "Scorpion" unit. What could go wrong?

Apparently, the violence in the unit had been tolerated as part of a get tough on crime attitude.

This tragedy seems to be spreading within that department and even into other departments, particularly the fire department.
I've always believed this war tin cops would drive out all the good ones who have better options and leave only a thug/gang style police force similar to what's happening in the NFL.

Black cops. A self described "scorpion" gang if you will that had charges filed against some of them. Is it possible to fire a bad black cop these days without recriminations from the radical BLM establishment?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the few bad apples in the police force all happen to be at the same place at the same time.

Very strange coincidence.
We keep hearing a few bad apples, but we keep seeing this type of behavior happen over and over again. We have seen this happening in this country since it was founded, so it is more than a few damn bad apples.

Black cops. A self described "scorpion" gang if you will that had charges filed against some of them. Is it possible to fire a bad black cop these days without recriminations from the radical BLM establishment?
It was not a “self scribed” Scorpion unit.

It was a designated street crime (the SC in scorpion) unit since dispanded.

3 fire personnel are terminated

Defund the fire department?

istockphoto-155283344-612x612.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back