Cops sided with the Nashville Suicide Bomber when his girlfriend reported him

This one is complicated. First they did not have evidence to search his home. Second they might have had evidence if they had actually done the hard work of investigating this as opposed to pulling people over for making a wide turn to unconstitutionally search their cars.

If the police force had a couple mental health experts they may have explained why she perhaps should have been taken seriously as opposed to locked up.
Hindsight is always 20/20 and there isn't much pulling cars making wide turns over for illegal search here. I am pretty sure of this as have been pulled over due to minor infraction with a locked and loaded weapon laying in the passenger seat, without hassle, presenting carry license along with drivers license as is recommended. We do not have much of a history of mad bombers in the state. I suspect this is going to boil down to a man carrying his own private guilt and demons at his own expense, rather a terrorist trying to inflict damage, just wanting a big splash on the way out of a long night that had lasted for years. I don't think he wanted to hurt anybody or he would not have gone to the lengths of count down warnings to insure even hapless pedestrian would move from harms way. He played the wrong music while exorcising his demons for the final time. Should have played this.

He did a ton of damage. One does not know what the intended outcome of someone building a bomb is.

We will search an old lady at the airport but not investigate someone accused of building a bomb.

Differing priorities between an airport terminals and private property on the warning of a lady on her way to psychiatric evaluation, though the guns on her porch were not loaded and she apparently wanted them out of the house. Again, the bomber took pains to avoid injury, firing shots to draw in police to hear the count down warning of what was about to take place. No death and only 3 minor injuries due to warning. A terrorist would have done it a block or two over, on lower broad at 7:00 pm or at War Memorial Auditorium across from state capital on a concert night if they are still having any.

One does not know the motivation without an investigation. We search old women at the airport because it can be done by low wage employee's.

We aren't serious.

Anyone can do it. Not that big a trick. Though few could do duplicate the technicality of it as this nut ball did, if experts are correct, as it does not appear to be fertilizer, commercial explosive or any type of gunpowder. This was certainly not a low wage, low cost devise and he gave away another $300,000 plus in real-estate shortly before carrying it out.

Not everyone gets turned in like this guy was.

This one is complicated. First they did not have evidence to search his home. Second they might have had evidence if they had actually done the hard work of investigating this as opposed to pulling people over for making a wide turn to unconstitutionally search their cars.

If the police force had a couple mental health experts they may have explained why she perhaps should have been taken seriously as opposed to locked up.
Hindsight is always 20/20 and there isn't much pulling cars making wide turns over for illegal search here. I am pretty sure of this as have been pulled over due to minor infraction with a locked and loaded weapon laying in the passenger seat, without hassle, presenting carry license along with drivers license as is recommended. We do not have much of a history of mad bombers in the state. I suspect this is going to boil down to a man carrying his own private guilt and demons at his own expense, rather a terrorist trying to inflict damage, just wanting a big splash on the way out of a long night that had lasted for years. I don't think he wanted to hurt anybody or he would not have gone to the lengths of count down warnings to insure even hapless pedestrian would move from harms way. He played the wrong music while exorcising his demons for the final time. Should have played this.

He did a ton of damage. One does not know what the intended outcome of someone building a bomb is.

We will search an old lady at the airport but not investigate someone accused of building a bomb.

Differing priorities between an airport terminals and private property on the warning of a lady on her way to psychiatric evaluation, though the guns on her porch were not loaded and she apparently wanted them out of the house. Again, the bomber took pains to avoid injury, firing shots to draw in police to hear the count down warning of what was about to take place. No death and only 3 minor injuries due to warning. A terrorist would have done it a block or two over, on lower broad at 7:00 pm or at War Memorial Auditorium across from state capital on a concert night if they are still having any.

One does not know the motivation without an investigation. We search old women at the airport because it can be done by low wage employee's.

We aren't serious.

Anyone can do it. Not that big a trick. Though few could do duplicate the technicality of it as this nut ball did, if experts are correct, as it does not appear to be fertilizer, commercial explosive or any type of gunpowder. This was certainly not a low wage, low cost devise and he gave away another $300,000 plus in real-estate shortly before carrying it out.

I do not think they realized the significance at the time as they were called to her house because somebody thought she was a suicide risk, not the most credible one to make a report and she had not filed a complaint that I am aware of before that time, in that area with a population exceeding 2 million people. It is a busy metropolitan area and more imminent threats and crimes do and will take precedence. This wasn't Jihadi Joe or backwoods Militiaman Mike. Again, you are looking through the lenses of 20/20 hindsight.

We aren't serious.

I do not think they realized the significance at the time as they were called to her house because somebody thought she was a suicide risk, not the most credible one to make a report and she had not filed a complaint that I am aware of before that time, in that area with a population exceeding 2 million people. It is a busy metropolitan area and more imminent threats and crimes do and will take precedence. This wasn't Jihadi Joe or backwoods Militiaman Mike. Again, you are looking through the lenses of 20/20 hindsight.

That's how you learn from your mistakes. Mistakes we have made over and over. James Holmes therapists tried to get the police to address him.

We aren't serious.

That's how you learn from your mistakes. Mistakes we have made over and over. James Holmes therapists tried to get the police to address him.

True, but she was no therapist, just an estranged girlfriend, probably assumed to have a grudge. There was just no way to justify a warrant under our state laws. Don't know where you live, but Tennessee is not what you would think of as a police state and never has been.

We aren't serious.

True, but she was no therapist, just an estranged girlfriend, probably assumed to have a grudge. There was just no way to justify a warrant under our state laws. Don't know where you live, but Tennessee is not what you would think of as a police state and never has been.

Based upon what she said? No. That's why I said they should have done the hard work of an investigation.

We aren't serious.

Based upon what she said? No. That's why I said they should have done the hard work of an investigation.

" Based upon what she said? No." Very good. Metro Nashville area is a big highly populated place, crossing county lines as probably most metropolitan areas do. They have and do investigate more imminent threats and new crimes daily. Doubt if the middle TN people are as alarmed for this not being prevented as a failure of the police, TBI, FBI, ATF as you. Maybe you can move there and run for office. Might be different if his goal had been to take out a bunch of people out for a good time and succeeded.

We aren't serious.

" Based upon what she said? No." Very good. Metro Nashville area is a big highly populated place, crossing county lines as probably most metropolitan areas do. They have and do investigate more imminent threats and new crimes daily. Doubt if the middle TN people are as alarmed for this not being prevented as a failure of the police, TBI, FBI, ATF as you. Maybe you can move there and run for office. Might be different if his goal had been to take out a bunch of people out for a good time and succeeded.

This is why we have investigations. If there was enough info to go on right off the start, there is no reason for an investigation.

So often in cases like this we find there were big red flags leading up to the main issue.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was suspected of murdering someone previously. No one seemed to have been following that up.

We aren't serious.

This is why we have investigations. If there was enough info to go on right off the start, there is no reason for an investigation.

So often in cases like this we find there were big red flags leading up to the main issue.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was suspected of murdering someone previously. No one seemed to have been following that up.

Stuff will continue to be missed unless you are advocating a move to a police state. Doubt you will be able to sell the advantages of a police state over the obvious harm of bringing one online, at least not down here.

We aren't serious.

Stuff will continue to be missed unless you are advocating a move to a police state. Doubt you will be able to sell the advantages of a police state over the obvious harm of bringing one online, at least not down here.

I advocate that the police actually investigate as opposed to pull people over randomly hoping to get lucky.

We aren't serious.

I advocate that the police actually investigate as opposed to pull people over randomly hoping to get lucky.

I have been through Nashville area off and on for 50 years and never been pulled over randomly. You have misidentified a cause or contributing factor.

We aren't serious.

I have been through Nashville area off and on for 50 years and never been pulled over randomly. You have misidentified a cause or contributing factor.

You live in an area that missed an opportunity to stop an explosion.

We aren't serious.

You live in an area that missed an opportunity to stop an explosion.

Actually, I am 135 miles west on I-40.

Uh.....she was suicidal and sitting on the porch with two guns. That's why her attorney called the police. The police went to his house and didn't have enough to get a warrant. He refused to allow the cops into his home or onto his property.

That's when you take the girlfriend's statement, go to a judge and get a warrant.

If he had been an Arab or a BLM member, that's EXACTLY what they would have done.

There's always more to the story, especially when the story is being told by a liberal "feminist" blog.

The woman obviously had other mental problems, otherwise she wouldn't have been locked up.

Maybe, but she was right and was ignored.

We strip search old ladies at the airport in the name of "terrorism" but fail to investigate cases like this.

She was threatening suicide. When the police arrives, she was sitting with two pistols in her lap.

The guns of the guy building bombs.

Sure. But if you want to turn your boyfriend's guns in to the police, you don't threaten to kill yourself.

It sounds like she was just as wacky as he was.

Crazy in the head.

Crazy in the bed.

Thoughts?

Definitely so. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with crazy women. Just don't let them in your life, they can really make you miserable.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back