Cops Shoot a Blind AND Deaf Man in the Back - in His Own House

Do you realize the peril you put yourself in by taking such a foolish position?
Sorry, I can't relate to the constant fear that right-wingers possess.

What you mistake for "fear" is more commonly referred to as "common-sense precaution."

More to the point, when leftists talk about fear this way, they're making the leftist (read: incredibly stupid) assumption that fear is a bad thing for which one should be ashamed. Truth is, anyone who is wandering around this country with even a vague notion of news and current events who DOESN'T feel certain amount of fear - which is, after all, a defense mechanism nature gives us for self-preservation - is a delusional moron without the brains to fill an egg cup.

I don't apologize for having fear of things that genuinely are a danger to me. And I don't defend myself to the likes of that witless, puffed-up little turd for ANYTHING. I've scraped better than him off my shoe sole.

What you mistake for "fear" is more commonly referred to as "common-sense precaution."
How is calling the cops a common-sense precaution? I'm not psychic either.

Nobody is. But the police are there to stop the same crime from happening to someone else. You may be the lead that gets the perpetrator caught. But if you insist on remaining silent, how many other people are you placing in harm's way by allowing your hatred to get the best of you? Hmm?

I can think of dozens of scenarios where your inaction could have a direct or tragic impact on someone else, all because of your arrogance and unwillingness to get law enforcement involved.

I can elaborate if need be.

You obviously got your justice or you wouldn't have needed to call them multiple times in the past.
It was twice, years ago. It's how I learned that it's a waste of time IMO. I'm not quite sure how I became the hated bad guy for simply not doing something. What else can I not do to piss you off further?

I have called the Police a few times in the past. I never got any justice from their visits. Not once. it's a damn waste of time.

Spoken exactly like someone who mistakenly thinks he's wonderful and always right, and got all butt-chapped when he was told he was actually the asshole of the scenario.

So much for your assertion that I don't know you. Thanks for the confirmation.

You obviously got your justice or you wouldn't have needed to call them multiple times in the past.
It was twice, years ago. It's how I learned that it's a waste of time IMO. I'm not quite sure how I became the hated bad guy for simply not doing something. What else can I not do to piss you off further?

You are a bad person because your inaction will inevitably get someone hurt or worse, because of a future decision you may make not to report a crime committed against your person.

I was raised to have pity on people who suffer misfortune not as a direct correlation to their actions. But you? I have none. You are worthless to society with that kind of dangerous attitude.

I have called the Police a few times in the past. I never got any justice from their visits. Not once. it's a damn waste of time.

You may go now, hypocrite.

Frankly, he was already a hypocrite with, "I don't need the cops. They're all pigs. I would never call them . . . how DARE you expect me to actually live what I spew?"

Nobody is. But the police are there to stop the same crime from happening to someone else. You may be the lead that gets the perpetrator caught. But if you insist on remaining silent, how many other people are you placing in harm's way by allowing your hatred to get the best of you? Hmm?

I can think of dozens of scenarios where your inaction could have a direct or tragic impact on someone else, all because of your arrogance and unwillingness to get law enforcement involved.

I can elaborate if need be.
One of my calls was because some neighborhood punks smashed my side window and stole my radar detector. I was thinking I was doing the right thing to alert law enforcement to car smash and grabs in the area.

A bitch pig showed up and wanted to know why I thought that I needed a radar detector, even though those are completely legal in the state of Texas.

You may go now, hypocrite.

Frankly, he was already a hypocrite with, "I don't need the cops. They're all pigs. I would never call them . . . how DARE you expect me to actually live what I spew?"

Pretty much.

Ignorance is dangerous. Ignorance coupled with hatred will be the death of civil society.

A bitch pig showed up and wanted to know why I thought that I needed a radar detector, even though those are completely legal in the state of Texas.

She was doing her job. Obviously, you aroused suspicion on part of the officer, it's her job to investigate any leads or uncover any possible underlying crimes that may have occurred.

She didn't know you. How is she supposed to know whether you are a law-abiding citizen or a terrorist? She wasn't targeting you at all. You would have only been apprehended if your owning a radar detector was used in the commission of a crime.

Who gave you this notion that the police have to operate based on your personal standards?

Last edited:
He was doing his job. Obviously, you aroused suspicion on part of the officer, it's his job to investigate any leads or uncover any possible underlying crimes that may have occurred.

He didn't know you. How is he supposed to know whether you are a law-abiding citizen or a terrorist? He wasn't targeting you at all. You would have only been apprehended if your owning a radar detector was used in the commission of a crime.

Who gave you this notion that the police have to operate based on your personal standards?
Actually the cop was female. It was like getting lectured by my Mom, who bought me the detector for xmas.

In short, it helps stop the same crime that happened to you from happening to someone else.
Bullshit. They don't do anything. Maybe file a report to never be looked at again.

No. It may stop a child rapist, it could stop a bank robbery, it could prevent a murder, or bust a sex-trafficking ring.

They do more than you can reasonably comprehend, all of it to protect your ungrateful hide.

He was doing his job. Obviously, you aroused suspicion on part of the officer, it's his job to investigate any leads or uncover any possible underlying crimes that may have occurred.

He didn't know you. How is he supposed to know whether you are a law-abiding citizen or a terrorist? He wasn't targeting you at all. You would have only been apprehended if your owning a radar detector was used in the commission of a crime.

Actually the cop was female. It was like getting lectured by my Mom, who bought me the detector for xmas.

Gender is irrelevant. The concept remains the same.

Forum List

Back