Cops SAVE two lives

I think it would be a nice way to change things up for the police to save someone from death WITHOUT killing someone else.
Victim ordered to drop knife and she refused. You have a split second to save an innocent life.
What's your solution?
Disarming someone who has a knife without killing them is not as difficult as you might think.
I'm sure all the stabbing victims take solace in your pretend badassery

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
I agree with you on this one. The story should be about the cop saving a teenage girl not a white cop killing a black teenage girl. The girl in the pink jumpsuit should be on TV right now thanking that man.

The police should not be executioner.
Even if the knife had made contact, it is not at all likely to have been fatal.
The 4 shots were way over kill and ensured death.
And shots were a terrible choice because the girl in pink was right behind the one with the knife, and could easily have also been killed by the shots.
Taser, baton, warning shot, etc., all would have been vastly superior.
The Police are trained to do exactly what that cop did and for good reason. If that was your mother or sister pushed against that car being attacked and the attacker had a knife raised in motion to stab the person you love would you really want the cop not to shoot? Seriously think about that for a second. That cop saved the unarmed woman's life from somebody who was trying to kill her with a lethal weapon.

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
I agree with you on this one. The story should be about the cop saving a teenage girl not a white cop killing a black teenage girl. The girl in the pink jumpsuit should be on TV right now thanking that man.

And shots were a terrible choice because the girl in pink was right behind the one with the knife, and could easily have also been killed by the shots.
The 16-year old thugette was a porker. He could not have missed.
Go away, you are contributing nothing to the conversation. Go troll in the flame zone

I try to give police officers the benefit of the doubt. It’s a high stress job that requires quick instincts. It’s incredibly easy for us to nitpick minor things that COULD have been done differently. But I have to believe that it’s much different in person.

This police officer acted incredibly quickly to neutralize a threat. He’s a hero in my book. I think it’s completely unreasonable to expect anything better than that in that particular situation.

I think it would be a nice way to change things up for the police to save someone from death WITHOUT killing someone else.
Victim ordered to drop knife and she refused. You have a split second to save an innocent life.
What's your solution?
Disarming someone who has a knife without killing them is not as difficult as you might think.
They teach how to do it in martial arts classes, dumbass.

Link?

You haven't seen the video? Seriously, Creep?

What's your solution?
under controlled conditions,, not when you roll up on an active scene and within seconds the attack happens to others not you,,,

From the bodycam:

Ezd2ex0VUAQzjXB

Ezd2exyUUAASUrp

Her right hand. Intent to kill another person. Deadly force was clearly warranted.
Diet was also clearly warranted.

Go away, you are contributing nothing to the conversation. Go troll in the flame zone
Are you saying fat people don't make easier targets?

What's your solution?
If the girl was standing alone with the knife and the cop shot her I would agree with you that it would be unnecessary to shoot. But she was attacking others and literally a second away from slicing an unarmed woman. Thats a threat that the cop has a duty to neutralize. I guarantee if that cop hadn't shot and the girl would have murdered the other girl then he would be roasted right now for not stopping it. Y'all are putting this cop in an impossible position. You need to think a little more about what you'd want done if it was one of your loved ones being attacked by other who had a lethal weapon.

I'm saying you're a waste of space

I don't take nearly as much space as the crazy teen or most other liberal women.

I don't take nearly as much space as the crazy teen or most other liberal women.
You take up much more. Don’t underestimate the annoying occupation of the hot air and bullshit you espouse

You take up much more. Don’t underestimate the annoying occupation of the hot air and bullshit you espouse
Have you seen liberal women? Take a look at the thugette. She was only 16. Imagine how big she would have gotten. Scary

New Topics

Forum List

Back