Cops SAVE two lives

August 30, 2020
Virginia
Westmorland County
Colonial Beach
Officer Luke Gilliland of the Colonial Beach Police Department was recently awarded the prestigious Lifesaving Award from the American Red Cross for his heroic actions in the early morning hours of Aug. 30, 2020. Officer Gilliland was further honored by the Colonial Beach Police Department with the department’s Lifesaving Award. Officer Gilliland earned the awards when he was dispatched to the Colonial Beach Pier for a woman who had fallen off the pier and unable to swim. He arrived on scene to see several people on the pier and the woman in the water below. Rescue efforts of the people on the pier were proving to be unsuccessful. The woman was unable to swim, flailing her arms and repeatedly going under the water. Officer Gilliland, quickly recognizing that the woman was at risk for drowning, removed his police equipment, climbed over the railing and dove off the pier into the water. Officer Gilliland was able to contact the woman, who was panicking and struggling, making it difficult for him to swim her to shore. Despite the difficulty, he swam the woman safely to shore, and other first responders who had arrived on scene were able to assist the woman out of the water. The woman was unharmed during the event due to the officer’s decisive actions. Officer Gilliland exemplified the highest qualities of a law enforcement officer by disregarding his personal safety and saving the woman from drowning. For his selfless act, the officer earned the two lifesaving awards and the thanks of his community.

5f8e07e8d751bae66a6eca93_bottom-gold-bar-desktop.png

The history of law enforcement in the United States is a long and wonderful history of bravery. This website is dedicated to documenting the heroic deeds of law enforcement officers throughout the United States who have either given or risked their lives to save others. There are many stories of bravery and heroism for many who ar

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?
Look under the rock next to the one you live under
So you have no link?

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?
So you have no link?

1619048152986.png

Link?
So you have no link?

See above. I posted the link.. Its conservative from Glenn Beck.

Link?
So you have no link?
There is no link because it is MY PERSONAL FEELING on the subject. Unlike some I do not need to be spoon fed

Link?
So you have no link?

See above. I posted the link.. Its conservative from Glenn Beck.
Thanks...I posted after the OP's 2nd post with still no link.

Link?
So you have no link?
There is no link because it is MY PERSONAL FEELING on the subject. Unlike some I do not need to be spoon fed

Did your feelings consider the source being conservative media?

Link?
So you have no link?

Jesus dude, we read you the first time.

That say's it all!!!
I wonder if CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the waste of the MSM will play that?

The Blaze is a Glenn Beck conservative network..

They jacked the headline.

So?

Are you saying the woman that was about to be stabbed didn't make these comments?

Read the link.

I don't care where this came from.
This is bodycam footage after the incident, now are you implying that it has been doctored? If so, give us real evidence!

Link?
So you have no link?

Then why are you still bellyaching about liberals?

Link?
So you have no link?

Then why are you still bellyaching about liberals?

I don't bellyache about liberals....now progtards like you is a different animal

That say's it all!!!
I wonder if CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the waste of the MSM will play that?

The Blaze is a Glenn Beck conservative network..

They jacked the headline.

So?

Are you saying the woman that was about to be stabbed didn't make these comments?

Read the link.

I don't care where this came from.
This is bodycam footage after the incident, now are you implying that it has been doctored? If so, give us real evidence!

I implyed no such thing. The Blaze is conservative.

Forum List

Back