Cops SAVE two lives

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP

Crazed person trying to stab 2 people shot dead by police called to protect others.

THAT should be the headline but we have a media willing to goto any length to make money from a gotcha headline intended to get clicks and bank that advertiser money.

I know the "rules" call for a clean thread start but FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Until the demand for an HONEST media and a truthful look at the facts becomes the norm we should all be outraged at the portrayal of these types of events. These headlines and the grief pimps that promote them need to STOP
Link?

One big reset button needed in whole of society (media, establishments, social media, politics and pressure groups) to rid ourselves of this mentality. It's grasped us and is sinking the world.

After that's done give it a few months for the brainwashed to become un-brainwashed and get their heads clear and we can try again and learn from the mistakes that's got us here.

• Banned

Link?
Look under the rock next to the one you live under

The media is finished as the 4th estate. It is the 5th column subverting our nation to its pillars.

Link?
Nice.

Link?

Bruh, he's referring to Makiyah Bryant. Go google it, lazy person.

Link?

Did you just wake up?

Link?
Nice.
Bro it's the biggest damn story making the rounds. If you want the thread moved because I offered my own thoughts instead of parroting someone else's just fucking report it and move on already.

This is the problem with this stupid ass rule. We all supply our links of SOMEONE ELSE TELLING US WHAT TO THINK instead of using our own brains. So I fall back on my talking points supported by my masters and you call them bunk. Then you supply a link to your masters and I call them bunk. Meanwhile neither of us have ANY IDEA what the other person actually thinks.

I think it would be a nice way to change things up for the police to save someone from death WITHOUT killing someone else.
They do that THOUSANDS OF TIMES A DAY when they respond to calls for help. But your MEDIA MASTERS don't report those stories because they don't get clicks.

Wake the fuck up

From the bodycam:

Ezd2ex0VUAQzjXB

Ezd2exyUUAASUrp

Her right hand. Intent to kill another person. Deadly force was clearly warranted.

Link?

Did you just wake up?

That... is a consistent state of stupor.

Here's one.

February 11, 2020
California
Sacramento County
Elk Grove
On February 11, 2020 Officer Houston received a radio call regarding and auto accident. Upon arriving at the scene he observed a vehicle wrecked on the side of the roadway and noticed a fire emanating from the engine compartment. He noticed a person inside the burning vehicle. He ran to the vehicle and attempted to open the door. He could not. He instructed the occupant to move away from the door. "Back up from the window. Lean Back, lean that way" he can be heard saying via his on body camera. Officer Houston then broke out the vehicle window and extracted the occupant. The driver/occupant was transported to a hospital with non life threatening injuries due to the fast and daring effort of Officer Houston. Houston was awarded a life saving medal. Elk Grove Chief Timothy Albright stated, "Without hesitation he did what was necessary to bring what could have been a tragic event, to a successful conclusio

conservative
Founded in 2011, The Blaze is an American conservative pay television network and website founded by talk radio personality Glenn Beck, based in Irving, Texas. The Blaze has studios and offices based in the Las Colinas urban district in Irving and Los Angeles.

The Blaze | Media Bias/Fact Checking
/the-blaze/

New Topics

Forum List

Back