Cops kill black girl in Ohio

This one looks bad at first glance but it’s completely justified in my opinion.

Police violence activists would be wise not to push this one. This cop is a straight-up hero.

The blacktivists are going to push it becsuse they think black folks should be immuned from the law.

Maybe. Hopefully they don’t.

Pushing bad cases like this would weaken their argument.

Their argument went to shit with the "hands up, don't shoot" lie.

I agree.

Not all incidents of police violence are the same. Not even close. Each one needs to be considered separately.

Comparing Eric Garner to Michael Brown was a huge mistake in my opinion.
They all begin the same though....the police were called because a crime had been committed.

I think all cops should be equipped with Spiderman web thingys on their arms so that way, they can just shoot a sticky web at criminals and stop them in their tracks. I'll probably ask Elon Musk to design this for me.

They all begin the same though....the police were called because a crime had been committed.

And?

I don’t see your point.
The point is that if all those who hate cops and want them abolished are still calling cops when they need a cop.
You don't see the point? The point is why is it that "people of color" are committing all of these crimes? Why do they want to kill so many other black people? You blame the cops??? Are you kidding me? Somebody called the cops because there was a person trying to kill another person!! Cutting down on the crime should be the focus. It can only be corrected when the community accepts responsibility and accountability for their actions. Don't expect white people to fix your problems, take them on yourselves. 72% out of wedlock birth rate? gangs? little or no focus on education, drugs? Every lib is focusing on a cop who has seconds to react. What happened in the 16 years that led up to that moment that caused the girl to attack with a knife? Why the hell was the girl living with foster parents when the mama is in front of the camera saying what a sweet child she was, all the while trolling for a settlement from the city. No matter how you restructure police, if the root cause does not change, you will have the same results. 10 M arrests in this country annually and we scour the country to the 8 or 10 that you want to make a case over. Soon the police won't even show up; why take the risk. They'll be there when the shooting stops. Chicago YTD - 183 homicides, of which 3 were police involved. Fix the culture, the cops are not your problem.

A no win situation for the cop. Kill the perp or let her kill another black youth. Never mind the black kid beating another person in that same area. The cop will be called racist no matter what. As for what the moron LeBron tweeted, he needs to be punished by the NBA if not LE for calling for violence. He won’t because he faithfully worships Xi.

According to the mom
The entire story it not out

This looks like the next big thing

These cops are going to start hunting any black person they can find , to get their badge of honor from the right wing ,the NRA and all the Gun Bubbas. Out west cops get to get a tattoo for shooting a black person.
while libs ignore the real problem countless black on black murders

This one looks bad at first glance but it’s completely justified in my opinion.

Police violence activists would be wise not to push this one. This cop is a straight-up hero.

The blacktivists are going to push it becsuse they think black folks should be immuned from the law.

Maybe. Hopefully they don’t.

Pushing bad cases like this would weaken their argument.

Their argument went to shit with the "hands up, don't shoot" lie.

I agree.

Not all incidents of police violence are the same. Not even close. Each one needs to be considered separately.

Comparing Eric Garner to Michael Brown was a huge mistake in my opinion.

In both of those incidents, the cops were in the right:

A law was being broken.

The cops responded.

Both perps got into a fight with the cops.

Bottom line: Cops enforce law, not make law. If anyone has a problem with the laws they're enforcing, they need to take that up with the politicians who make the laws.

And?

I don’t see your point.
The point is that if all those who hate cops and want them abolished are still calling cops when they need a cop.

Who are you referring to? Who wants cops abolished and still called a cop?

Ben & Jerry's...

Who are you referring to? Who wants cops abolished and still called a cop?

Ben & Jerry's...

I’m not sure how Ben and Jerry’s is related to this discussion.

Forum List

Back